BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...3 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Alixandria B.
Beaverton, OR
I absolutely love this product! It's like conditioner for your skin. Using it always makes my skin feel so soft and silky coming out of the shower, plus I smell like roses all day, so what's not to love?
Megan S.
Huntington, IN
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT. It totally eliminates the need for me to put lotion on my body. It made my skin feel so soft and nourished. Application was super easy, and very quick! If you haven't tried this product you need to!
Megan S.
If you love the scent of roses, you will fall in love with this body conditioner! It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Also very convenient as i can use in-shower.
Maggie M.
Tacoma, WA
This stuff smells like my grandma but I mean that in the best way possible. It has a light rose scent that isn't overpowering! I use it as the last step in my shower routine and it makes my skin so soft.
Kaylie B.
Omg I cannot get enough of this product. This is one of the most unique products I have tried. Use this in the shower or bath and you will not need to use lotion when you get out of the shower. It is so hydrating and totally worth the price. The scent is a rose scent which I love!
Alex M.
Concord, NH
Love this so much, they gave me a sample and I used it up so fast that I bought the full size. It was very gentle and I trust the ingredients. Makes your skin feel great, the only con is that it does leave that tight skin feeling for a little bit. I would absolutely buy it again.
Kawai C.
This product is truly divine. Very creamy when applying it in the shower as the fragrance filled my whole bathroom! It has such a sweet rose smell that mostly anyone would enjoy. I've never felt as soft after using this body conditioner! I need another cause my tub is running out.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
This scent is everything. Smells similar to rose jam body wash. This is a cute idea to use a lotion in shower, even tho I still put lotion on afterwards. I also sometimes use this on my hands at the sink. The smell is seriously to die for. A lil pricey but the container is pretty large.
zoe v.
new york
HANDS DOWN THR BEST BODY CONDITIONER ON EARTH. Smells sooooo amazing and the scent last a few hours. I don't always use it, only when I feel like my skin needs a spa day. Deff recommend! I have sensitive skin n it doesn't irritate me at all.
Callie H.
Lisbon, OH
This is a great conditioner because it is made from natural things and doesn't contain any harmful ingredients. This does have a good scent and i bought it online. It has a good value its not to pricey and i would recommend this to anyone especially people who like natural things.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.