BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Alex M.
Concord, NH
Love this so much, they gave me a sample and I used it up so fast that I bought the full size. It was very gentle and I trust the ingredients. Makes your skin feel great, the only con is that it does leave that tight skin feeling for a little bit. I would absolutely buy it again.
Mehgan S.
Amazing cherry like scent, truly moisturizes you skin at the end of your shower leaving you with no need for lotion application after. A little pricey in my opinion but I love it enough to keep buying it!
Megan S.
If you love the scent of roses, you will fall in love with this body conditioner! It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Also very convenient as i can use in-shower.
Alixandria B.
Beaverton, OR
I absolutely love this product! It's like conditioner for your skin. Using it always makes my skin feel so soft and silky coming out of the shower, plus I smell like roses all day, so what's not to love?
kelsey p.
blaine, MN
This is my shower go to. I fell in love with the Christingle body conditioner and then I found this one. The scent is amazing and I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel. It is so nice that if I use this in the shower, I do not have to put lotion on when I get out which is so nice. BUY THIS PRODUCT!
zoe v.
new york
HANDS DOWN THR BEST BODY CONDITIONER ON EARTH. Smells sooooo amazing and the scent last a few hours. I don't always use it, only when I feel like my skin needs a spa day. Deff recommend! I have sensitive skin n it doesn't irritate me at all.
Callie H.
Lisbon, OH
This is a great conditioner because it is made from natural things and doesn't contain any harmful ingredients. This does have a good scent and i bought it online. It has a good value its not to pricey and i would recommend this to anyone especially people who like natural things.
Maggie M.
Tacoma, WA
This stuff smells like my grandma but I mean that in the best way possible. It has a light rose scent that isn't overpowering! I use it as the last step in my shower routine and it makes my skin so soft.
Kawai C.
This product is truly divine. Very creamy when applying it in the shower as the fragrance filled my whole bathroom! It has such a sweet rose smell that mostly anyone would enjoy. I've never felt as soft after using this body conditioner! I need another cause my tub is running out.
Guadalupe F.
Los Angeles, CA
This feels so good on your body and it keeps it moisturized and it is gentle to the skin. I bought it at the mall at the mush store and I use it props my twice a week or more and yes I will buy it again.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.