BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Hannah S.
Aurora, CO
As a person with sensory processing disorder, I struggle a lot with the feeling of lotion on my skin, particularly my body. I've found that this and other are great alternatives, though I do have a couple issues/caveats with this specific product. First of all, the price is crazy, $32+ dollars for lotion is difficult to justify, especially when the results aren't miraculous. Additionally, while the scent is nice overall, it is a bit strong and overbearing, and could be made a bit more refined and nuanced.

I think if the right changes were made, this could be a 5 star product, but for now, unfortunately I will have to give it 3 stars.
Gabrielle B.
I received this product as a part of a gift set and was very intrigued because it is something so different from what I usually use. Firstly, it has a light rose fragrance. Secondly, I very much noticed the results from using this product. My skin was softer and more even throughout the day. I do not usually need to use an extra moisturiZer on days when I use this. 4 stars because I very much liked this product and felt that it's breaks the mold for traditional moisturizers, however, it is an extra step in the shower and takes up some extra time in your routine because you have to apply it, let it sit, then rinse it off. Not for my speedy shower days.
Margaret J.
Panama City, FL
I love Lush Body Conditioners! I think they are great idea. I use it every time after I shave, its honestly like lotion in the shower. It makes my legs feel hydrated and super soft. The only reason why I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I feel like the price point is a little high for a Lush product. Compared to their other products this is more pricer item. Other than that its great! Ive bought this multiple times and will continue to buy it!
Ashley G.
I am obsessed with this body conditioner. It's such a great value for the price of it, not to mention it smells amazing. It's also great for sensitive skin like mine. I usually have allergic reactions to strong smelling lotions, but I've been doing great with this one. I see a difference in my dry winter skin after two weeks of using it. 100% recommend!
Carly C.
This stuff is AMAZING. I was really confused by the concept of shower conditioners at first, but I have grown to love this. You just lather some on after washing with regular soap or body wash, and then rinse it off. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth, and takes the time and effort out of putting a lotion on after you get out of the shower. It is a little on the pricer side, but lasts a while since you only need a little each time, and it smells amazing!
Ciara P.
YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE. I was skeptical at first and didn't want to spend $30 on something for the shower, but it's actually incredible. It feels so amazing and smells like roses. My skin has never felt this soft and it adds such a soothing and relaxing routine to my shower time. If you are sensitive to smells, you will not like this. The smell lingers but I LOVE IT. This product is so smooth and makes you so so soft. If you don't believe me or if you're skeptical, head into your local lush and have them try it out on your arm!! Favorite product at lush (and that's saying A LOT)! Must have!!
Britnee J.
I love the concept of this. It's comparable to a similar Nivea product. I hate the scent of this, nothing special about it. I just started using it and it has potential for me. I didn't the follow the directions on purpose and applied this before I actually cleansed myself in the shower. I would recommend doing it that opposite way because otherwise it will leave your skin with a weird feel to it.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I got a tub of this for my birthday and I love it! It smells so good and I love how it makes my skin feel after I used my body wash. My skin doesn't feel tight or irritated when I get out of the shower after I used this.

I love how light the smell is and it doesn't bother my asthma. I just wish you didn't have to use so much to get it to go over. I feel like I have to use a good amount to just cover the upper party of my body and another large amount for my legs. But I love the smell so much and how it makes my skin feel that I am ok with it... kind of. :)
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
I love me some Lush and this baby does NOT disappoint!!! My boyfriend recently bought this for my bday with some other Lush goodies so I took an amazing bath with some of them and I must say this is one of the best body conditioners I have ever tried!!! it smells like roses and almonds when you apply it to your body the cocoa butter glides thru your body and it just makes a wonderful hot bath that much more relaxing. And the best of all once you rinse and pat dry it leaves your skin extremely soft and smelling amazing!!!! LOVE IT.
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
I feel like I've laid in a bed of roses after using this. The label says you wash it off afterwards or that's what others have told me to do when using it, but I just leave it on and my body feels so soft. Honestly, you don't even have to use much of this product to work. But I will say that it has a shelf life and that's something that bugs me because I like stuff to sit on my shelf for a least a bit so I can enjoy it. Lush is just an amazing brand though........so you really can't go wrong with any of their products.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.