BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Julia A.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this! I use it in the shower just before I'm finished and ready to dry off. It leaves my skin feeling silky, soft, and luminous looking. It lasted me about 6 months with daily use, so for the price, it's definitely worth it! It's one of my staple products and scents.
Mira M.
Gasport, NY
I was totally in a phase where everything I used was organic and all natural! This was what I used during that time, and have continued to use! it smells amazing and keeps your body smooth and soft for days!
Anais P.
Harrison, NY
All lush products are amazing! This body conditioner it's surreal. First, they don't test on animals, are made from ingredients you can actual read the label, and makes my skin so soft each time I use. I am always purchasing This body conditioner and I can and will recommend to everyone
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
This is the best smelling product I've ever bought from Lush! It's aroma is so wonderful, and really sticks to the skin once you use it! It makes my hands, face, shoulders, and wherever else I put it feel sooo soft! It's amazing, and I'll definitely be purchasing it again once I'm out!
Amy N.
Stillwater, MN
Amazing in shower body moisturizer. All natural ingredients that you can feel good about using; amazing rose scent (but not overly rose-y). This make my skin feel so soft and moisturized all day long.
Carolyn H.
This moisturizer goes on like a total dream in the shower and makes you smell like a rose! Put on after shaving and you're in for smooth, supple skin. Have repurchased four times!
Christine B.
Conroe, TX
Who doesn't love Argan anything? This is so soft and luxurious feeling. I highly recommend trying this out, and what's best is you can try all if their products before you buy!
Perla A.
Atlanta, GA
Great for after a long day at work where you've been sweating and feel nasty I scrub up and then apply in the shower.a but expensive but no doubt that it's worth every penny your skin will feel like silk.
Hannah B.
El Cajon
This lotion is to die for. It has rich argon oil in it and you can tell for sure. The first time I used it, my skin felt smoother than ever before! It also smells like heaven. I always stock up on this!
Brigid B.
Van Nuys, CA
One of
My favorite products from lush. This in shower lotion leaves you so soft. Smells like a sweet rose scent! Highly recommend if you like fresh ingredients and hate lotion.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.