BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Kelly B.
East Brunswick
This is my favorite product from Lush. The scent is the best part, and the product will make the skin feel like butter. The scent and buttery softness last several hours. The size of the product is generous and the price is reasonable for the quality.
sadie k.
This stuff is my jam. I've never liked Rose scented things until I found this product. I love using right after I shower before I towel dry and it leaves my skin soft and smelling great. Great for sensitive skin. The scent lasts forever. No greasy residue!
Gaby L.
Combined Lcks, WI
I borrowed some of my sisters and this product seems to luxurious and hydrating. I felt like an arabian princess after I used this. It's just so soft and hydrating. I think it has potential to last a long time if you don't go nuts spoiling yourself!
Marie B.
Providence, RI
This is a body conditioner. You put it on in the shower and supposed to rinse it off. I use it as a body lotion and I don't rinse it off. It is very hydrating and smells soooo good.
Morgan D.
Harrisburg, NC
Smells amazing for starters! This is such a smooth lotion that I use for a daily moisturizer. It glides on so smoothly and really nourishes the skin. I personally use it as a facial moisturizer and it's really nourishing! Would not recommend for oily skin, but normal to dry would be perfect
Mary F.
New Castle, PA
Love the smell just like walking through a rose garden on a summer we r night love it. The price is a little high but that is true to most lush products because of the quality ingredients. Only con was I wish the tub was larger it goes quickly.
Nina P.
Marlette, MI
I love LUSH.
This product was great! I wasn't a huge fan of the way it smelled, but it left my skin feeling so freaking soft, I totally overlooked the smell. Lol. Totally recommend,especially if you get dry skin in the fall/ winter seasons. 😊
Crystal N.
Los Angeles, CA
If I could have an unlimited supply of this stuff I would. I'm obsessed beyond belief. My boyfriend loves how soft I am. I'm pretty sure my dog appreciates it too. Plus the smell
Alyssa M.
Taylor, MI
One of my favorite body products ever! My favorite way to use it is immediately after a hot shower. I've definitely seen a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin since using this. It's a must have!
Julia A.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this! I use it in the shower just before I'm finished and ready to dry off. It leaves my skin feeling silky, soft, and luminous looking. It lasted me about 6 months with daily use, so for the price, it's definitely worth it! It's one of my staple products and scents.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.