BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...3 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
CATERINA M.
Queens Village, NY
I LOVE THIS, a friend recommended it to me and i thought, why not? this is very different from the things i use in the shower but it smells amazing and its nice and creamy. it left my body feeling so soft and is perfect for an aftershave!! i would by it again and already have!! :) hope this helped
Joselyn S.
West New York, NJ
This body conditioner smells absolutely amazing!!! I recently bought it from lush and i am absolutely in love with it! I definitely notice a difference in my overall skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicate. I will purchase it again shortly. I loved it
Deeyar A.
Millbrae, CA
I absolutely love this body conditioner! It totally makes my skin feel so nice and smells AMAZING. Its a little pricey but it's totally worth the cost! I use it once a week in the shower and its so great! Would definitely buy it again no questions asked!
Erin B.
Independence, OH
Sometimes my body will feel dry after a shower from exfoliating and sometimes even from a wash ive used. So ill use this at the end of my shower and it leaves my skin feeling to soft. Its a very gentle moisturizer that i would most definitely recommend.
Lydia S.
My favorite LUSH product by far. Smells so good just like roses. I like to use this just like a lotion, when I go by the directions to use in the shower, seems like I'm wasting product.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Great concept! You apply in the shower while your skin is still wet and you don't have to apply body lotion when you get out! Saves me a ton of time in the morning! Will repurchase again!
Asteria A.
Portland, OR
One of my all time favorite Lush products, and the first one I ever fell in love with. This product is my favorite out of all the Lush scents. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smelling wonderfully.
Michelle M.
Grand Rapids , MI
LOVE! I originally received this as a gift and immediately went back for more! The scent is subtle and feminine and it left my skin soft and hydrated all day. I especially appreciate this during the dry winter months.
Amanda S.
I love this product! You apply it in the shower then rinse it off and it leaves your skin so moisturized, soft and smelling amazing! It is so moisturizing that I don't have to apply lotion afterwards! I got mine as a gift from my sister and I love it! I would absolutely repurchase this again!
Lorena C.
This amazing body conditioner leaves your skin silky smooth right out of the shower. Let's you skip a step because you can do without the after bath lotion. Moisturizers like a dream!! The smell is also amazing!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.