BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Kimberly B.
Homer Glen, IL
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner was a product that I wasn't sure I would use as frequently as I do! It is amazing. The rose smell is just enough - not too perfume-y, but smells amazing. I use it almost daily in my shower! I would definitely recommend Ro's!
CATERINA M.
Queens Village, NY
I LOVE THIS, a friend recommended it to me and i thought, why not? this is very different from the things i use in the shower but it smells amazing and its nice and creamy. it left my body feeling so soft and is perfect for an aftershave!! i would by it again and already have!! :) hope this helped
Deeyar A.
Millbrae, CA
I absolutely love this body conditioner! It totally makes my skin feel so nice and smells AMAZING. Its a little pricey but it's totally worth the cost! I use it once a week in the shower and its so great! Would definitely buy it again no questions asked!
Carrie H.
Marshall, MI
Heaven in a jar! I know this seems expensive for wash off body lotion but it is SO worth it. Smells like actual roses, not fake, and it really works! I can't say enough good things about it; you really have to try it!
Joselyn S.
West New York, NJ
This body conditioner smells absolutely amazing!!! I recently bought it from lush and i am absolutely in love with it! I definitely notice a difference in my overall skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicate. I will purchase it again shortly. I loved it
Alejandra L.
San Diego, CA
I just had a sample of this and IT WOAH'd me! I can put this body conditioner so easily and IT SAYS. I use the sample ever single day after I shower. Def will be buying the whole thing!
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Great concept! You apply in the shower while your skin is still wet and you don't have to apply body lotion when you get out! Saves me a ton of time in the morning! Will repurchase again!
Erin B.
Independence, OH
Sometimes my body will feel dry after a shower from exfoliating and sometimes even from a wash ive used. So ill use this at the end of my shower and it leaves my skin feeling to soft. Its a very gentle moisturizer that i would most definitely recommend.
Lydia S.
My favorite LUSH product by far. Smells so good just like roses. I like to use this just like a lotion, when I go by the directions to use in the shower, seems like I'm wasting product.
Kelly C.
Portland, OR
One of my all time favorite Lush products, and the first one I ever fell in love with. This product is my favorite out of all the Lush scents. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smelling wonderfully.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.