BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Chris N.
Brandon, FL
Amazing smelling and very moisturizing. Be aware that it is a little pricey and also that the smell is very very strong. Though it is labeled as a body conditioner, it works amazing in kinky-curly hair as a hair lotion. Definitely one of LUSH's best products
Rebecca R.
San Antonio, TX
This is shower body conditioner is a dream! It leaves my skin feeling baby soft and smells amazing. I purchased the large tub and it has lasted almost a year! I would absolutely repurchase this product and have recommended it to all my friends! A MUST HAVE!
Stacy A.
Trumann, AR
This is possibly the best body conditioning lotion I've ever used. I have super dry skin and this is a must have product throughout the year. The scent is very refreshing and although the it's pricey compared to other brands, you won't find anything better!!
Allison T.
Broadview Hts, OH
THIS SMELLS SO INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS I WANT TO USE IT EVERY SINGLE SHOWER. It leaves your skin so soft and smooth and is the perfect way to pamper yourself. If it weren’t so expensive I would buy much more often, but I currently use it to #treatyoself after a long hard day !
Melanie P.
Huntington , WV
I love this product. The scent is wonderful and it's unique because you apply it to wet skin and rinse off. So far I have loved every Lush product I have tried. Lush is by far my favorite store for bath and body products.
CATERINA M.
Queens Village, NY
I LOVE THIS, a friend recommended it to me and i thought, why not? this is very different from the things i use in the shower but it smells amazing and its nice and creamy. it left my body feeling so soft and is perfect for an aftershave!! i would by it again and already have!! :) hope this helped
Rebekah M.
Richmond, TX
I absolutely love lush and this product specifically. I use this stuff in the shower and it helps moisturize my extremely dry skin. I find I don't ever had to use lotion as often anymore!
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Great concept! You apply in the shower while your skin is still wet and you don't have to apply body lotion when you get out! Saves me a ton of time in the morning! Will repurchase again!
Alyssa H.
Panama City, FL
THE BEST THING YOULL EVER PUT ON YOUR SKIN!! It's so gentle, and hydrates amazingly. It can get a tiny bit oily but if you have dry skin like I do then it's not a problem at all. Love it!
Kimberly B.
Homer Glen, IL
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner was a product that I wasn't sure I would use as frequently as I do! It is amazing. The rose smell is just enough - not too perfume-y, but smells amazing. I use it almost daily in my shower! I would definitely recommend Ro's!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.