BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Lauren K.
League City, TX
This product is great way to moisturize your body while in the shower. I would recommend this product to anyone who hates putting on lotion once they get out of the shower. With Ro's Argan you get out of the shower feeling smooth and moisturized without the heavy feeling other lotions can leave on the skin.
Sarah J.
Edina, MN
I love this stuff!! It smells clean and heavenly. I use it almost every time I shower, I can not get enough! It is a great replacement (or add on in the dry winter months) for other lotions.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
I love the smell of this! I normally hate rose items but this is warm. It also is a must for Wisconsin winters. I keep this in stock in the colder months and gift it to family often. Live it!
Leah P.
This body conditioner has left my skin feeling the most silky smooth I have ever felt in my life! It is so gentle...but I would recommend staying away from the harsh scents that they carry. I like soft scents and this one is just right! I would highly recommend this product, especially in the winter months!
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA
My absolute favorite scent! Got me looking for anything with roses in literally every other product I use! I love the silky non sticky feeling it leaves your skin after a shower and the scent remains on throughout the day!
Stephanie G.
Hyannis, MA
I really like the smell of this, but unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to it. My body broke out in itchy rashes and unfortunately it was right before a big trip, so I spent my entire plane ride and most of the trip feeling miserable. Would not buy again.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
This is my FAVORITE body moisturizer. Definitely worth the price, in my opinion. Doesn't leave a greasy feel, absorbs well, the smell is nice. Above all, it's all natural which I love! I keep this product stocked a all times!!
Beth W.
Probably one of my favorite scents from Lush, as someone with a love of all things rose scented I adore this. It's very moisturizing, and shaving my legs with this leaves them so soft. Would definitely recommend.
Melanie P.
Huntington , WV
I love this product. The scent is wonderful and it's unique because you apply it to wet skin and rinse off. So far I have loved every Lush product I have tried. Lush is by far my favorite store for bath and body products.
Chris N.
Brandon, FL
Amazing smelling and very moisturizing. Be aware that it is a little pricey and also that the smell is very very strong. Though it is labeled as a body conditioner, it works amazing in kinky-curly hair as a hair lotion. Definitely one of LUSH's best products
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.