BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...2 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Lauren O.
I Love this product so much it leaves my legs super smooth and not sticky. I love how you're able to wash it off in the shower and pat dry and not feel sticky or wet. The product is very gentle and hydrating, has an amazing scent I would recommend this and I would buy it again.
Hana T.
Island Lake, IL

I love the idea of a moisturizing product for IN the shower and this one is perfect! It smells amazingly of roses and it uses natural products which is always awesome for someone like me who seeks that stuff out for my sensitive skin!
pavithra g.
Silver Spring, MD
I am in love with Lush's rose scent. This one is great for moisturizing while you're in the shower. After I am done with my shower, I rub this over my body like a regular lotion and give it a couple of minutes to soak in before showering it off. The smell stays for a while - especially nice when you use it before going to bed.
Sarah R.
Howell, MI
This stuff smells AMAZING! It seeps into your skin and leaves you lightly perfumed with a sweet and floral scent. I'm in love with all of the rose scented things lush has to offer and this is worth every penny.
Anna P.
Penfield, NY
Best body conditioner that I have ever used. It has a very pleasant rose scent and it does a very good job conditioning in the shower. You can never really go wrong with any lush products, but this one is especially great. Highly recommend it, and I would repurchase it again.
Jenni F.
Dubuque, IA
Oh. My. Gosh. This stuff smells AMAZING. I can't put my finger on in but it reminds me of my childhood. It's very moisturizing and easy to use. A little goes a long way. Definitely one of my favorites!
Greg L.
Albuquerque, NM
First off, the scent is a complete dream! I live in a desert climate and I can actually get away with using Ro's Argan as a lotion and I find it very soothing and moisturizing. Of course, I've also used Ri's Argan on wet skin after lightly drying my skin and then rinsing off and the results are still moisturizing. Recommend!
Casey F.
This is called a shower conditioner, but sometimes I'll use it as a lotion too!! I'm a huge fan of anything rose and this does not disappoint! It's not super thick and it's very hydrating!!! Lush is holy grail for me with most of their products!! You can't go wrong with lush!!
Kelsey M.
Lush lush lush!!! I could go on and on about this company. I LOVE them. This smells so good and makes you feel amazing. If you have never tried any lush products I recommend you trying them immediately
Monica F.
Dallas, TX
This one is amazing. I love all of the Lush rose scented products. This one smells just like the limited edition Christmas shower gel called Rose Jam. Makes the skin feel nice, smooth, and moisturized.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.