BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Lush’s body conditioners are AMAZING!!! They’re so fun to use in the shower after I have cleansed my skin! The effect is so long lasting, and the tub of the product is HUGE!
Alexandra R.
Laredo, TX
I want this scent in everything imaginable. This leaves you smelling like a bunch of roses and it leaves your skin feeling extremely soft! I would HIGHLY recommend this.
djouliet a.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing body conditioner, amazing smell... but... I don't think it's worth it for the hefty price. If you have the money to spend, it's great. If not... go without.
Kate T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Loved this body conditioner! Does leave a easy feeling on your skin when forst applied, but quickly absorbs leaving your skin so soft and silky. Perfect for this dry winter months.
Sidnie S.
This is one of the reasons I will flock to Lush no matter what country I'm in. I am one of those super unlucky people that no matter what I do, no matter what tips and tricks I try, I get super bad razor burn. This body lotion is the only thing that has helped me not to break out after I shave. It has a wonderful smell and is very delicate. I use a small amount all over my legs after I shave and have no razor burn. It's on the pricey side so I try to make it last as much as possible, but it is still worth every penny!
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is the best product to ever exist! If you are lazy like me, and HATE using lotion, this is the product for you!!!!! I hate the greasy feeling of lotion and the time it takes to rub it in everywhere until it’s soaked. This product is to be applied after washing your body in the shower, just take a small dollop and swipe it everywhere on your skin, then rinse off! It couldn’t be any more easier. For best results, I usually leave it on after the shower and just pat dry with my towel. It’s so moisturizing and it smells amazing. Only con is the price tag. A little hard to swallow, but since I only apply on my arms and legs and knees it lasts a while.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
The smell of this has had me since my first sniff! The smell is so intoxicating ! I've never been one for rose scents but this has me falling head over heels!
I use this product more so after shaving to prevent razor burn and boy does it work! I only use the smallest amount because you're able to really spread this out and get an even coverage. This really hydrates so so well, the smell lasts roughly around 4 hours on my skin but the hydration lasts and deeply penetrates the skin. It's truly an amazing in shower moisturizer!
If you've never been one for rose scents I recommend giving this a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed. However if the scent isn't for you they offer this product in other amazing scents! This is a must have for me during the winter and after any shave of the year to keep my legs looking and feeling their best !
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've had this for so, so long and I got it because of YouTube.

I can't stand the smell of this. I've tried to make myself like it, even used it and then loaded up with a different moisturizer after the shower to try and get rid of the smell.

It's definitely soft and moisturizing. I really liked using this for shaving my legs for a while, but I don't like the way it feels after you wash it off. It feels like you need to use a body wash after to get the layer off of you or it'll turn into a waxy buildup when mixed with sweat. It's just not a favorite of mine.

I wish I could get on board with this because I spent $36 dollar on a 7oz. jar, but I just can't. I feel like I'm starting to get a headache just THINKING of how it smells because that's how bad it is for me.
Betty B.
The greatest product that I didn't realize I needed! This was given to me as part of a gift set, it was something I probably would have never tried otherwise. I'm so happy I did! First of all, the smell. It is amazing! I love, love, love the fragrance. On top of that, it provides great hydration for my skin, especially in winter. Because of this product, I have grown to be a huge fan of moisturizing while in the shower. I'm kinda lazy about putting on lotion... I usually just hop out of the shower, towel off and throw on my clothes, which predisposes my skin to get dry and itchy. But now I just quickly use this in the shower and problem solved! It makes moisturizing super convenient and it works great to help dry skin!
Nichole L.
HILLSBORO, OR
Dear Lush, You've always held a special spot in my heart. But one product especially has boosted my already lovin feelings. Ro's Argon Body Conditioner.

Believe me, if it were to be called by any other name, it would still smell as sweet. The sweet aroma of roses gets my heart racing. But it's the way it makes my body feel after I use it, that has cemented my love and commitment. The glycerin infused in-shower skin treatment keeps my skin supple and soft with a subtle, lingering scent of Rose Jam.

While I first bought this product at half price with my employee discount, I've continued using it on a constant basis, even after leaving the Lush family. It a delicious, classy, luxurious shower treat. I've bought it for just about all of my friends one point or another. It's an excellent gift to give and receive!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.