BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Isabelina A.
I love it. The price sucks- but you will use it and use it. For being a "soft brand" its a little odd that everything is so expensive. It had a great scent and does lovely soft things to your skin. It irritated my psoriasis- so thats odd.
Nicolette P.
Long Beach, CA
The only reason I'm not giving this product 5 stars is because it's so pricey. But besides that it leave my skin very moisturized and lightly scented. I would use it about 3 times a week, I did go through this product very quickly. Don't think I would by agin, I found something else that works just as good and is more affordable.
sam s.
Greensboro, NC
this product was given to me as a gift for christmas. was slightly confused about the product, until i read the label and tried it out. works just like regular conditioner for the hair, but you put it all over your body like lotion. is hard to manipulate with wet hands while in shower
Issabella K.
Delavan, WI
I got this in a kit and absolutely love it! I got it when the in shower moisturizers became a big thing and this is the best one I have ever tried! Plus the smell....it's wonderful! Definitely recommend!
Danielle P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this product. My skin feels so moisturized after using this product it's incredible. I just don't like how much it takes to do my whole body (especially for the cost) but I really enjoy it. I try to get it when they have it in a gift set so I get to try other products too
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I received a sample of this so long ago at lush & it left my body SO unbelievably smooth in the shower!! Seriously it's so amazing you don't even need to mositurize after the shower (I of course do, I have super dry skin all around)! Seriously it's a little steep in price but SO worth it! Ask for a sample, lush is great with that!
Lauren L.
Hampden , ME
This smells heavenly. It also does a seriously great job of moisturizing my dried out winter skin. It is pricey, and I tend to use a lot; but I only use it a few times a week, and it's a nice splurge.
Hannah L.
Lakewood, CA
This is just the best! I love all of Lush's products because of this fresh ingredients and great smells. This is no different. If you love rose scented products, this is for you! You use it after washing your body and just massage it all over. When you rinse, you're left with such smooth skin, it's unreal! Highly recommend!
Monica F.
Dallas, TX
This one is amazing. I love all of the Lush rose scented products. This one smells just like the limited edition Christmas shower gel called Rose Jam. Makes the skin feel nice, smooth, and moisturized.
Casey F.
This is called a shower conditioner, but sometimes I'll use it as a lotion too!! I'm a huge fan of anything rose and this does not disappoint! It's not super thick and it's very hydrating!!! Lush is holy grail for me with most of their products!! You can't go wrong with lush!!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.