BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Kelsey B.
Not a perfect smell.. It's a smell that you have to get used to I feel, or it might've just been me. But I just have really dry skin because I work in sunlight quite often. This really rejuvenates my skin and makes it feel so soft and smooth!
Komal U.
jacksonville
Love the luxurious smell and feel of this product!! The fragrance lingers on your skin for some time leaving you smelling beautiful while leaving your skin wonderfully moisturized! A little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product!!
Mary-Caroline T.
Beaumont, TX
Where to even begin. This product is the most moisturizing product that I have EVER purchased. The smell is out of this world and the formula is even better. It is super gentle on skin and leaves you feeling softer than ever. I repurchase this every time I run out. I highly recommend.
Kate P.
El Centro, CA
This body conditioner is super moisturizing and will leave you smelling rosy and wonderful for HOURS if not the entire day! The scent stays on your skin much longer than an ordinary body wash. I use it a couple times a week so I don't get tired of the scent, (if that's even possible)
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I really love this product because it make my skin feeling so soft and moisturized! The smell is really good and it gets so well into your skin. The price worth the product I'm absolutely purchasing this again
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I received a sample of this so long ago at lush & it left my body SO unbelievably smooth in the shower!! Seriously it's so amazing you don't even need to mositurize after the shower (I of course do, I have super dry skin all around)! Seriously it's a little steep in price but SO worth it! Ask for a sample, lush is great with that!
Danielle P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this product. My skin feels so moisturized after using this product it's incredible. I just don't like how much it takes to do my whole body (especially for the cost) but I really enjoy it. I try to get it when they have it in a gift set so I get to try other products too
Nicolette P.
Long Beach, CA
The only reason I'm not giving this product 5 stars is because it's so pricey. But besides that it leave my skin very moisturized and lightly scented. I would use it about 3 times a week, I did go through this product very quickly. Don't think I would by agin, I found something else that works just as good and is more affordable.
Lura J.
Smells like a dream but my skin is really dry so I still wanted something even more hydrating. I think the biggest drawback was that I went through it quickly. It's nice overall but wouldn't buy it again.
Isabelina A.
I love it. The price sucks- but you will use it and use it. For being a "soft brand" its a little odd that everything is so expensive. It had a great scent and does lovely soft things to your skin. It irritated my psoriasis- so thats odd.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.