BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Luz M.
Las Vegas , NV
Thsi makes my skin feeling super nice and soft. It has a nice rose scent that doesn't linger for long kn my body. It is a daily lotion that is a little pricey but so worth it. I recommend it to all my dry friends out there
Melissa M.
Irvine, CA
I absolutely love Lush's Body Conditioners. This one scent is not my favorite, but I got use to it fairly quickly. It is pricey, but worth it for the natural ingredients. It makes your skin super soft after your shower or bath. I would definitely but again!
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
I got this in the Rosie gift set and I LOVED the smell. The scent lingers on you for a while and leaves your skin feeling so smooth. I love the convenience of using a body moisturizer in the shower. If you love the Rose Jam shower gel, you will definitely love this! Added bonus - Lush is a cruelty-free company!
Tamika T.
Houston
Ro's Argan body conditioner smells amazing, it has a great consistency, and it provides deep moisture for the skin. It's relatively pricey for a moisturizer, but well worht it. I usually use it every day right after the shower. I would recommend it for sure.
Syn O.
New Brighton, MN
This smells AMAZING! When you get out off the shower after using this the moisture is really locked into your skin. It feels just like you've used a body oil without that greasy feeling. It makes a wonderful shave cream.
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
I buy this directly from lush stores and have continued to do so for three years. I don't even have to put on lotion after using it - just lather in the shower, rinsed and dry. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering and lingers slightly on the skin. It's definitely a must have if you're shopping lush.
Mary P.
I did love the feeling this gave my skin. I would use it every time I showered, with 3 kids it was so much easier than lotion after the shower. My skin felt hydrated all day, and I have very dry skin. I do feel like there are so really good alternatives to this product now that are less expensive.
Jazmin G.
Fountain, CO
This is literally the best Body Conditioner on the market! I love the scent of this not too overpowering but very luxurious! I love Lush products , Ilove the natural ingredients, and the overall asthetic of being made by hand! I would definitely recommend!
Hannah U.
This is my favorite product from Lush. While in the shower I put this on and rinse. The smell is amazingly incredibly awesome and relaxing. My skin has never felt so soft or moisturized before. Any chance I get I head out to lush to get this product and many others! Lush is an inspiring franchise and I will always use their products. Especially this one!
Nichole M.
Studio City, CA
This product is very moisturizing and the convenience of being able to lotion while in the shower is fantastic. It can be used daily and does not irritate my sensitive skin. The price is a little bit high considering how much you use each shower and the scent is a little stronger than I would prefer.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.