BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Kara S.
I love this body conditioner. It always leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have dry skin so it also helps keep it moisturizer. The scent reminds me of grandma perfume which is comforting yet a little eh. I would recommend this product!
Kelley M.
New Orleans, LA
This is the most awesome moisturizer I have ever used. I love that I can use in the shower, so it's one less step in the morning. The lovely rose scent and softness lasts all day. I have purchased agai actually today because I never want to have a day without it!
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the rose fragrance this has. This leaves my skin soo soft & moisturized when I get out the shower. I even use this as a shaving gel sometimes cause of it's whipped consistency. This is great for dry skin. My skin loves it.
Kristy N.
Hillside, IL
Holy Grail product. Leave the skin leaving amazing and is super moisturizing. I love that it is a more natural brand and that it is made in the USA with ethically sourced ingredients! It is an amazing brand and a great product that I have bought multiple time :-)
Tamika T.
Houston
Ro's Argan body conditioner smells amazing, it has a great consistency, and it provides deep moisture for the skin. It's relatively pricey for a moisturizer, but well worht it. I usually use it every day right after the shower. I would recommend it for sure.
Kelly B.
Jacksonville, FL
Be careful of getting addicted to this wonderful body conditioner. It smells great (sort of like citrusy roses, and it feels fantastic after you pat dry.

(Can make tubs/shower floors slick, but care can keep you safe.)
Melissa M.
Irvine, CA
I absolutely love Lush's Body Conditioners. This one scent is not my favorite, but I got use to it fairly quickly. It is pricey, but worth it for the natural ingredients. It makes your skin super soft after your shower or bath. I would definitely but again!
Luz M.
Las Vegas , NV
Thsi makes my skin feeling super nice and soft. It has a nice rose scent that doesn't linger for long kn my body. It is a daily lotion that is a little pricey but so worth it. I recommend it to all my dry friends out there
Jenni S.
Portland, OR
Ro's has gorgeous scent and makes your skin feel silky without sitting oily on the surface of your skin. The value is amazing because, like all LUSHies know, it is concentrated and has an amazing value. You don't need to use much at all to receive the effects.
Gloria N.
Cicero, IL
Smell and feel is freaking amazing!!! I worked there for a season and I could not stop rubbing little bits on my wrists just so I could smell it. It's a bit expensive but it's a rare smell and very hydrating. So goooood.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.