BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
MacKenna A.
Oceanside, CA
LOVE this scent (has the scent of rose jam) you apply this while you are still in the shower and then you rinse it off. When you come out of the shower your skin is left feeling amazingly smooth and hydrated and the scent stays with you all day. 100% would recommend.
Leida P.
If I could give it more stars I would. It smells like rose and the scent lasts all day but it isn't overbearing. It's great if you don't like to moisturizer after you shower or your running late but don't want to be ashy. You just apply in the shower, rinse and walk out with your skin feeling like a million bucks
Brittny D.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!!! I've bought this for myself many times. Although it's not the cheapest, it is by far the best body conditioner. I have sensitive skin and can even use this on my face without breaking out. And the floral scent is out of this world! This is the BEST body moisturizer ever!
Lisa L.
This is definitely one of my all-time favorite products for body! Lush, elegant rose essential oil in a creamy highly moisturizing body smoothie. After I have exfoliated, I apply to my skin while standing up in the bathtub and then sit down and do not rub it off, just let it set like a mask for my body. Smells sooooo great. I enjoy the fragrance for the rest of the day.😍😍😍
Beth A.
Cambridge, MA
This is my favorite bath product ever. I used to buy it as a splurge, but it has become a part of my daily routine. Its pricey, but a tub of it lasts me several months so it feels like I'm getting my money's worth.

It leaves my skin soft and smelling amazing! It's a sweet rose scent that is distinct, but not overpowering. I wish Lush sold more products with this scent.

Sarah R.
Poca, WV
The best smelling stuff in the world. Has the scent of fresh roses picked from a garden. Good on sensitive skin and very moisturizing. I find this ineffective to wash off so I apply it as a lotion when I get out of the shower
Kristy N.
Hillside, IL
Holy Grail product. Leave the skin leaving amazing and is super moisturizing. I love that it is a more natural brand and that it is made in the USA with ethically sourced ingredients! It is an amazing brand and a great product that I have bought multiple time :-)
Breanna P.
Concord, CA
Love this product. It smells amazing & I love how soft it makes my skin and locks in moisture. It's a good value, because a little goes a long way. It's a gentle cream that smells like roses. I always keep this one stocked
Miriam A.
It smells unbelievable in that pot! I've loved lush for years, but one must be careful. Just because a company is green doesn't mean it's good for you! The products are filled with a variety of artificial colouring agents, and preservatives and parabens because the product is mostly water, and if left to its own devices would get moldy without these preservatives.
Kelsey M.
I love all of the body conditioners from Lush, but this is my favorite of them all. The smell is amazing and makes you feel so fresh every time you catch a whiff of yourself. I recommend it to anyone with dry skin. Also, to anyone that wants to pamper their skin!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.