BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...3 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Anastasia F.
Orem, UT
I am absolutely obsessed with anything Lush, but their body conditioner is incredible! From the moment you apply it to your skin, there's a noticeable difference. Your skin is softer and more moisturized. I would highly recommend this product if you live in a dry terrain area.
Angela S.
First of all I should say I don't use this product as intended, because that process and drying off seems awkward, however the scent of this is amazing and it is thick and wonderful as a regular body moisturizer. It is a little on the expensive side, but when used after a shower, a little goes a long way! Definitely recommend
Eman S.
This is definitely a product I like to use on a "treat yoself" kind of day. I feel so luxurious when I put this on in the shower. Being someone who hates putting on lotion, this product is so nourishing and moisturizing without any mess, as I just rinse the remaining product off in the shower! The scent lingers throughout the day. I can creepily smell my wrist and think, wow, I smell great.
Julia F.
This product is really good. However I do not like the way it is recommended to be used. The instructions say to put it on in the shower, rinse, and pat dry. I feel like it just removes all the product. This is a lovely product if you put it on once you get out of the shower. It has a nice fragrance and does a great job moisturizing. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Noshin A.
Brooklyn, NY
Literally a dream. You don't need to use a separate moisturizer when using this, you're skin will be touch-ably soft. I use this about once a week and it's nice not needing to lather on moisturizer on hot days and still be moisturized.
Jade P.
Holland, MI
I couldn't get enough of this stuff! I ran out of it so fast because the smell was amazing and it made my skin SO soft! I really have to made a trip back to lush to get more because this is the best in shower body lotion out there
Sarah L.
Burbank, CA
Rose Jam! This smells divine. If are a huge rose fan as I am then you'll fall in love with this body conditioner. I don't apply it I'm wet, fresh out of the shower. I noticed that it takes far too long to dry. I prefer applying it like it's a lotion. The smell last quite a while and I find my pup always trying to lick my skin.

Only downsides: hefty price tag and drying time.
Corinne D.
This is the most luxurious product I think I've ever had the pleasure of using. It isn't an everyday product for sure, but adds a beautiful extra softness to the skin. A higher end, nicer scent comparison to the Nivea shower lotion.
Korne L.
Austin, TX
The smell is amazing, I am new to Lush products, but I'm falling in love with them, they stores look and smell like candy stores, and everything is beautyfully represented, staff is really hellpfull and friendly, plus you can get free gernerous amount samples in there, I would recoommend to try they products out. they are all natural, and the companies politics ar awesome.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I LOVE this in-shower moisturizer! It's pricey, but well worth it and it lasts a long time! It's pretty unscented but does have that signature Lush "natural" smell to it. It's not noticeable once you're dried off though. It is soo deeply moisturizing. My skin feels amazing throughout the day after using this. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky or greasy at all. Just very soft feeling.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.