BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
rose f.
I bought this product because of a YouTuber and I am so glad I made this purchase! This product is so versatile it’s could be used as an eye cream or a daily moisturizer which is what I use it as I have normal to dry skin this gives me such a nice glow
Madeleine A.
Morgantown, WV
This stuff is so amazing!! I’d never heard of an in shower moisturizer but I definitely want to repurchase after I run out of this tub. My skin is super soft for hours after use and the scent isn’t super overpowering, just enough!
Lauren B.
Edwardsville
I love this body conditioner. I put it on in the shower and lightly rinse then dry. It feels like I just motioned my body, plus the smell is amazing. I don’t even have to wear perfume. The lotion is also great for sensitive skin.
Leora L.
New Paltz
Makes your skin feel super soft and luxurious. I enjoy almost all lush products for their natural ingredients that feel rich and healthy. I have dry skin and this body conditioner is awesome! I also love their sea salt scrub.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
This product smells good and I use it in the shower after I shave to soothe my skin, it is a little bit thick after you put it on which is one downside, it leaves a bit of a residue. But it is so helpful with irritated skin!
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
The coolest thing ever I have never came across something like this one the market till i found this, its so moisturising and long lasting and smells good i love it for after i shave , i dont even need lotion after .
Ashlynn C.
Fort Worth
I don't really like applying lotion so this is the perfect fix because you apply this while in the shower. It's highly rich and moisturizing, a little goes a long way. And it smells like roses.
Nik M.
Sacramento, CA
Amazing! This is the BEST body conditioner I’ve ever used. I cannot use enough of this honestly. The smell is DIVINE! Leaves my skin soft and locks in moisture. I cannot recommend this enough!
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Lush’s body conditioners are AMAZING!!! They’re so fun to use in the shower after I have cleansed my skin! The effect is so long lasting, and the tub of the product is HUGE!
Alexandra R.
Laredo, TX
I want this scent in everything imaginable. This leaves you smelling like a bunch of roses and it leaves your skin feeling extremely soft! I would HIGHLY recommend this.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.