BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Ellie G.
Wyoming, MI
This stuff smells amazing and works really well. You get a pretty decent amount of product too. However, it's pretty expensive and hard to use up before the expiration date. A few years ago, I would've said that it was worth it anyway, but now Nivea has the in-shower lotion, which is basycally the same thing for way cheaper.
Jessica P.
Everett, WA
I love Lush's conditioners for the hair. They smell good and have really high quality natural ingredients in them that nourish the hair such as argan oil. This one is really nice and moisturizing. My only con is that Lush can be a bit pricey. However, a little goes a long way.
Julia F.
This product is really good. However I do not like the way it is recommended to be used. The instructions say to put it on in the shower, rinse, and pat dry. I feel like it just removes all the product. This is a lovely product if you put it on once you get out of the shower. It has a nice fragrance and does a great job moisturizing. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Anastasia F.
Orem, UT
I am absolutely obsessed with anything Lush, but their body conditioner is incredible! From the moment you apply it to your skin, there's a noticeable difference. Your skin is softer and more moisturized. I would highly recommend this product if you live in a dry terrain area.
Meghan E.
Seattle, WA
The most amazing body conditioner. The smell is a luxurious rose smell. The texture is soft and creamy and feels expensive. This is a pricer buy, but comes in a big tub that will last for about a month and a half, using it every other day. I buy this for myself, and as gifts
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love this product. It left my skin soft and the smell is great. Would highly suggest it for sensitive skin so you are able to get a great smell without the break outs! I used it everyday when I had it, highly recommended.
Eman S.
This is definitely a product I like to use on a "treat yoself" kind of day. I feel so luxurious when I put this on in the shower. Being someone who hates putting on lotion, this product is so nourishing and moisturizing without any mess, as I just rinse the remaining product off in the shower! The scent lingers throughout the day. I can creepily smell my wrist and think, wow, I smell great.
Kori Ann S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
One of my favorite lush items. It is body lotion that you put on at the end of your shower. Rinse it off. Then pat dry. That's how I use it and it's amazing. It's cuts your driving time in half and you don't need to put on lotion after. Amazing. I get mine from the lush store
Noshin A.
Brooklyn, NY
Literally a dream. You don't need to use a separate moisturizer when using this, you're skin will be touch-ably soft. I use this about once a week and it's nice not needing to lather on moisturizer on hot days and still be moisturized.
Jillian O.
Fall River, MA
I don't think there is any brand that I love more in this world than Lush. I was so excited when I discovered this product. It smells sooooo amazing. My skin feels so soft after using it and not sticky like regular lotions. I've bought this product at least 5 times and plan on continuing to buy it as long as they make it
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.