BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
This is one of my favorite shower items. It smells like sweet but sophisticated argan oil and it lasts for a long time. It keeps your skin moisturized with a slightly oiled finish. I was so sad when I ran out of this and I want to repurchase.
Jill H.
The Colony, TX
Using spray tanner every week, I really put my body through a lot. I love how this product leaves my skins feeling soft and smooth and allows my spray tan to come off evenly. I've just products in the past that have left my splotchy and this has been one of the best ones for me!
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
I've tried the drugstore versions of in shower moisturizers and this beats all of them. I received a sample size of this in a gift set a and love it. The smell is a bit strong and will linger but I happen to like that. I will definitely repurchase.
Alessandra Z.
De Pere, WI
Omg. This scent is amazing. I had no idea what a body conditioner was before I was given it As a gift but I have no idea how I lived without it! Your body ends up feeling so amazingly soft and smooth and smelling so good! I will definitely repurchase this especially for the scent.
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
My girlfriend has this stuff in shower and I use it in the winter time when my skin is really dry. It smells light but good, perfect for a guy, and it moisturizes my skin decently. Kind of expensive but it works, yes i hope she buys it again.
Julia F.
This product is really good. However I do not like the way it is recommended to be used. The instructions say to put it on in the shower, rinse, and pat dry. I feel like it just removes all the product. This is a lovely product if you put it on once you get out of the shower. It has a nice fragrance and does a great job moisturizing. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Meghan E.
Seattle, WA
The most amazing body conditioner. The smell is a luxurious rose smell. The texture is soft and creamy and feels expensive. This is a pricer buy, but comes in a big tub that will last for about a month and a half, using it every other day. I buy this for myself, and as gifts
Ashleigh W.
Saint Paul, MN
Absolutely love this for my morning showers. Helps me to skip the step of putting on lotion after my shower. Slather it on in the shower and just rinse. Like conditioner for your skin. I have it in two scents. Get some you'll love it!
Natalie P.
Murdock, FL
One of the best, if not the best thing that I've triedfrom lush. It leaves the skin moisturized and soft. Really gentle on the skin. I can see no consti this product. It is a little much but it is totally worth it to me. I have dry skin and this left me completely moisturized.
Jessica P.
Everett, WA
I love Lush's conditioners for the hair. They smell good and have really high quality natural ingredients in them that nourish the hair such as argan oil. This one is really nice and moisturizing. My only con is that Lush can be a bit pricey. However, a little goes a long way.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.