BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
veronica m.
Hayward, CA
Oh my goodness this stuff smells AMAZING!!! Definitely leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized without a slick or oily residue feeling afterwards. I've repurchased this product a few times now and can't get over how great it smells.
Stacy G.
This feels so amazing and luxurious on the skin. It doesn't offer any prolonged moisturizing over time, but it's great for after shaving. It has a sweet rose scent and it isn't strong and won't linger too much after a shower. It is a little pricey for what it does, but it does make a nice gift or a "treat yourself" type of product.
Angele H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love love love this stuff!! I bought it at Lush when you do in there you want to buy everything but you will go broke! Lol Smells amazing, hydrates your skin perfectly. Oh yes I definitely would buy it again! But I have to save up to buy at $32 a tub. But if you really only need a little bit at a time so you can make it last a while.
Alexandra S.
This is my absolute favorite product to use as a moisturizer! You use it in-shower and then you rinse off for moisturized skin without having to take time after your bathing routine. It smells like roses and is extremely useful after shaving to hydrate skin immediately and prevent irritation and razor burn. 10/10 Would recommend!
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
This is one of my favorite shower items. It smells like sweet but sophisticated argan oil and it lasts for a long time. It keeps your skin moisturized with a slightly oiled finish. I was so sad when I ran out of this and I want to repurchase.
Eliza F.
The smell of this lotion makes it worth buying in and of itself. People ALWAYS comment when i use this. However, I do not use it as a conditioner like it says but rather as a normal moisturizer. Smell lingers for hours (which is great if you love it like me). Does moisturize well.
Jessica V.
Dallas, TX
Love love love this body conditioner. The scent smells so good and the conditioner makes your skin feel so refreshed and pampered the second you get out of the shower and the feeling lasts pretty much all day. This product is my holy grail and one of my favorite shower necessities!
Lisa B.
Lewisville, TX
OMG! This body conditioner is my favorite bath product ever! I love the Rose scent, but the best part of this product is how it makes your skin feel: so smooth and hydrated. The only con is the price, but I actually think it's worth it.
Jill H.
The Colony, TX
Using spray tanner every week, I really put my body through a lot. I love how this product leaves my skins feeling soft and smooth and allows my spray tan to come off evenly. I've just products in the past that have left my splotchy and this has been one of the best ones for me!
Sarah T.
I absolutely Love this product! I love all of lush's products. I pair this body conditioner with the Rose Jam body wash and the scent is amazing, and my favorite part is that this product moisturizes my skin so i dont necessarily have to put lotion on after my shower. The quality of this product and scent is just amazing! The over all brand is incredible!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.