BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...3 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Carla C.
San Antonio, TX
If you are a Rose Jam addict this is perfect because it smells almost identical and can be purchased year round. It is really rich and hydrating but spreads out easily so you don't need to use a lot which is helpful because it is on the pricey side.
Kali M.
Arlington, VA
This is one of my favorite products of all time! I am a huge lush fan! I use tons of their products, but this one is to die for. The smell is fabulous. It's a rose, floral scent- but not an overwhelming, fake floral scent. The scent is natural and calming. The texture and results and luscious and creamy. Lastly the application concept is a lifesaver! It makes getting ready in the morning quick and enjoyable!
Scarlet E.
Glendora , CA
This stuff smells so niiiiice! It makes your skin so soft. It goes really well with any of their body washes. It's a little inconvenient to use as you have to put it on wh your skin is wet and wash it off, it's not an actual lotion. It's a little pricey.
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
LOVE this product! One of my personal favorites from Lush. Smells amazing but also leaves my body feeling super soft! I love it because if I forget to put on lotion before heading out the door my skin is already hydrated from the body conditioner!!
Brooke R.
Beckley, WV
This is such a go to for me all year round. I have super dry skin, and this body conditioner eliminates it completely!! I love the smell, and the feel of the conditioner. I don't even need to use body lotion when I use this in the shower!! LOVE THIS!!
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Rose Jam is my favorite scent and I love the THIS shares the Rose jam smell. Super convenient and quick this in shower moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft. The scent lasts quite awhile after use. It is fairly spendy, but a little bit goes along way.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
This body moisturizer is absolutely amazing. It smells so amazing, and even though it's defintiely not cheap, I really don't like living without it. It's definitely worth splurging a little bit on this product - your skin will never feel that great.
Abi B.
I liked it enough to get it in a set with some other products. It's lovely, just like anything lush makes, but it wasn't outstanding or amazing enough that I would repurchase which is a big sign for me if the product is good enough. It's just so-so.
Sarah C.
Love love love!!!!! Any and all lush products has your skin looking and feeling healthier after ever use! The smell of this body conditioner is what drew me to this product; the super soft skin I got from it is what makes keeping coming back for more
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Smells really nice and makes you feel luxurious. I got a sample a while back and have used it as a hand cream for a few months. I don't think it has enough moisture for my really dry skin like elbows and knees but works great to keep my hands soft.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.