BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Margaret D.
Sicklerville, NJ
The best lush product. Hands down. The scent of this is not only amazing - a bit floraly, but not like your grandmother - but it also lasts! I've tried so many products that smell great in the shower, but once you step outside the scent seems to disappear. This body conditioner is also very moisturizing! I use it for a shaving cream as well as an all over in shower body lotion. It's a bit pricey, but its worth it!
Caridad G.
Bronx, NY
I got a sample for this from lush. I love it its amazing one of the employees at lush recommended it after I told her I hate putting lotion on my body cause it makes my hands sweat. She told me this is what I need cause I can apply it in the shower and won't leave any product in my hands.
Allison D.
Worth, IL
This is the best product out there! I am diffently someone who avoids body lotion bc it's sticky and makes my body stick to my clothes but this is simple and makes my body smell like heaven and feel so soft. And it's something you do in the shower so it's hard not to do.
Rachael G.
Dawsonville, Ga
Oh my god this stuff is amazing! It's like a conditioner for your body. After you wash and shave and are almost ready to get out of the shower later this on you from neck to feet, wait 30 seconds and rinse off you will feel silky smooth and so luxurious!
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
Ro's Argan is amazing! The smell and the feel of it just calms my senses. I use it at the end of my bath or shower and it leaves me feeling very soft, and I smell amazing for hours. it is especially helpful after shaving, and in winter when my legs get extra dry and itchy. I definitely recommend it!
Mariah C.
San Antonio , TX
Technically this is supposed to be an in shower body lotion, but I've always used it as a "normal" body lotion with no issues. It's my most favorite lush scent. It's very hydrating and a tiny bit goes a long way.... Highly recommend!
Melinda F.
Lewisville, TX
OMG I LOVE THE SCENT. It makes your shower smell like roses in the most amazing way--very natural and not offensive floral scent. its nice and creamy, but you have to be careful not to wipe off the moisturizer when towel drying because you apply the moisturizer in the shower then rinse it off. If you are careful to not towel-dry off the moisturizer, it does a nice job moisturizing and leaves you smelling heavenly.
Rhys M.
Moisturizes so well, you don't have to use lotion after a shower. If you're like me then you hate putting on lotion... It's just an annoying thing lol. But this stuff smells so good and leaves you really soft and smelling like heaven for several hours.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
This body moisturizer is absolutely amazing. It smells so amazing, and even though it's defintiely not cheap, I really don't like living without it. It's definitely worth splurging a little bit on this product - your skin will never feel that great.
Taylor K.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It smells like roses and makes me smell great after I get out of the shower. I mostly use this after I shave, to give my legs some need moisture. However, I also have used it all over my body too because it just smells so great and leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great. I cant say enough good things about this product.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.