BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Shivani P.
Evansville, IN
This product smells so good! I absolutely love it! All of their body conditioners are great. They leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. You just can't beat buying products that are all natural. I would definitely continue buying lush products because they are my favorite!
Kristen S.
Oh my gosh! This product does everything it says it does. What I did was after I used my body scrub and washed my body completely I applied the ro's argan body conditioner all over then rinsed off. When you dry your self you can just feel how amazingly soft your skin feels.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I want to smells like this for the rest of my life. This is the best smelling thing ever! I love the idea of a body conditioner. You put it on, let it sit and rinse it off. It's thick and creamy and makes your skin feel like heaven after! I love this product!
Amburr P.
I love all of the products from lush but Ro's Argan conditioner is one of my favorite. I use it after washing with rose jam body wash, and it makes my skin smell amazing all day, and it makes me feel soft and smooth. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.
julie w.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This is my favorite product from Lush. The smell is amazing and it makes your skin so soft without feeling greasy. The rose scent doEs not overpower my perfume. After using this product my skin is silky soft and stays that way all day. I always have a backup on hand.

Amber L.
Tampa, FL
Every holiday I purchase multiple of this product. It has to last because I'm obsessed with the scent. When I first got this, I didn't know how to use it, but it's the best product for super hydrated and supple skin. Definitely one of my favorite lush products
Audrey D.
San Antonio, TX
The scent alone is the #1 reason to purchase this product. It lasts for DAYS! A little goes a long way. Ive been using this product for 5+ years. I threw out my shaving cream it leaves your skin baby soft and no need for lotion after your skin is not only moisturized but it's left with a beautiful shine.
Shubhangi P.
Perry Hall, MD
This body conditioner is unbelievable! The way it makes your skin feel so smooth and silky is like no other. And the rose scent is incredible. It may be a bit pricey, but one tub goes along way. Even my son loves the way it feels and the fact that heroes not have to put on more moisturizer after he dries off is a plus. Lush products are truly one of a kind!
Kat M.
Port Orchard , WA
I love the smell of this product and it feels super creamy! Unfortunately it was very drying for my skin. It's supposed to be an in shower body lotion but despite smelling amazing it didn't do its job. It's extremely expensive too. Just not my cup of tea.
Allison D.
Worth, IL
This is the best product out there! I am diffently someone who avoids body lotion bc it's sticky and makes my body stick to my clothes but this is simple and makes my body smell like heaven and feel so soft. And it's something you do in the shower so it's hard not to do.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.