BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...2 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Elisa T.
Bogart, GA
I love this body conditioner. I use it once I'm done in the shower and about to get out. You basically apply it like lotion and rinse it off. I find lotioning after I shower annoying because I get cold and if there's any water on my body the lotion gets all runny, so i always prefer an in-shower lotion. The argan oil leaves my skin super soft.
The downsides to it is that it's pretty pricy, but most products with argan oil are. It also gets used faster than normal lotion does. If you have the money for it, it's definitely worth it.
Amy M.
St. Louis
This paired with my body bar has made
My skin feel like the best set of silk sheets! Knowing how their products are made and how wonderful they work, I am willing to spend the slightly higher price to have them! They last so long because you need just such a small amount to use them!
Kiirsten T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
If you are looking for a soft moisturizer without it being heavy and thick and slimy like a lotion. Try Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner because this product is a moisturizer that you use in the shower but it leaves your skin feeling soft and it is mosturized plus it smells AMAZING!
Sara D.
Garden Grove
I’m obsessed with this body conditioner and it is the only one I ever use. It makes your skin feel so smooth and nice like your whole body is silky. It’s very gentle and feels so light and nice. The smell is also so beautiful!
Bird G.
The only time I use this in the shower is when I shave. I use it kind of as an after shave and rinse it. Other than that I use it as a regular lotion and it’s just fine! Smells amazing, unlike anything you’ve smelled before! It’s like a bouquet of roses only sweet! The price is outrageous though but I suppose worth it!
Brittany L.
swansboro
I had never tried a body conditioner in the shower before until I purchased this from Lush. The smell is like sweet roses. You rub it all over skin, I let it sit for a couple minutes. And then rinse off. Only pay yourself dry with a towel. And you don’t need to apply lotion after. It’s great for on the go moisturizing- like if you don’t have enough time to lotion yourself up after a shower. I really love this product and keeps my skin hydrated all day long.LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Lauren M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Totally obsessed with the smell of this stuff! Ugh coming out smelling like roses gives me life 😁! I love The scent as it mixes with the skin I wish it would last a little longer for the price but it’s worth it just have to hold myself back and use sparingly .:
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
I’ve purchased this multiple times. I’m not particularly a rose person, but it smells so good. It must be the argan oil. I put this on my skin after I wash while I’m still wet. It makes my skin so soft. The ingredients are great, but it’s pretty pricey...$35.
Shay C.
AMAZINGGGGGG! Super hydrating in-shower lotion. Smells super beautiful and lasts for a decent amount of time. I wish there was a pump top for the pot to control water getting into the product during use. Overall wouldn’t change the formula one bit!
Alexandra E.
This stuff smells like heaven sent straight down to earth. I use it every single day, and sometimes I’ll even dab a bit on my chest as a regular lotion just because the smell is so strong that it can work as a perfume. I recommend to everybody.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.