BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...3 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Nici W.
I absolutely love this stuff! I have severely dry skin; I am diagnosed with psoriasis (sun auto immune disease). This does wonders and helps with skipping a step of moisturizing right out of the shower. It's easy to put on as your last step in the shower. Plus it smells divine.
Jessica B.
Becker, MN
Don't have time for lotion this is a fantastic option for you! It is a in shower lotion put it on and tinge it off and it leaves the skin hydrated! I find it works best right after you exfoliate. Pat dry with a towel or your you will wipe the effects right off. Smells divine!
Emily H.
Massapequa Pk, NY
This smells amazing! It is very moisturizing. It says you're supposed to use it in the shower as a body conditioner but I prefer to use it freshly out of the shower. I use this about once a week. I would totally recommend this to anyone who has sensitive and/or dry skin.
Chelsea R.
This product smells great and feels great. I put it on before getting out of the shower and it makes my skin feel so soft. I ran out of it recently so I should go back and get some more. I have sensitive skin so the fact that this doesn't irritate it is a beautiful thing.
Jordan S.
Tucson
I love the smell and mostly use it to dab on my wrists and behind my ears for the scent, however as a body conditioner I didn't think it did as good of a job as the price would have entailed. I tried using more, and leaving it on longer, but overall if I'm going for soft touchable skin I think I'll stick to coconut oil.
Sam V.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
This stuff smells amazing but really that's what you're buying. It is absolutely just a wonderfully good smelling body lotion. It even says on the container that you don't have to rinse it off. You can get the same effect with any body lotion, honestly. Still smells great.
Tina M.
Seattle, WA
Organic, chemical free--the list goes on and on when it comes to Lush products. This stuff will have you feeling and smelling absolutely amazing. A little pricey, as are all Lush products, but oh so worth it! If you're at all skeptical, simply ask for a sample. Trust me, you'll be back for the full product in no time!
Octavia N.
Campbell, CA
Great product. On the higher end of pricing but so worth it. Works great with all skin types including African American. If you follow the instructions you won't need extra moisturizer when you get out of the shower and the moisture lasts all day. Definitely recommended.
Aja M.
Columbus, OH
This stuff smells amazing and does a great job at smoothing your skin. It's almost like a whipped consistency and smooths on your skin. It's not cheap, so you have to be willing to spend a buck. But it's worth it, I can smell it on me all day and the impact is amazing.
Lisa G.
Holderness, NH
If you don't own this stop what you're doing and go buy this! I have never been disappointed when I buy lush products. It's super gentle yet strong on moisture. I buy this every time I run out. It can be pricey if you buy online so I recommend picking products up in store.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.