BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Lindsey F.
Austin, TX
I bought this Lush Argan Body Conditioner last year and I still have not finished the whole container. I like to apply this product to my legs and arms while in the shower. It rinses off immediately and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. My only problem with this product is the smell. It has a strong smell of perfume that lingers long after I've used it. I would recommend this product to a friend as long as they don't mind the smell.
Alyssa P.
Mansfield, TX
I hate how expensive this product is but oh my gosh is it worth it! You rub this all over you after a shower wait a few minutes and then rinse it off. I have never felt my skin so soft. This does have a very strong rose scent, which I adore, but if you aren't a big floral fan then this definitely is not the product for you.
Nicole M.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this product. When I run out I will just use oil, like coconut or Argan, while still wet from shower. It's the same principle as this product. Although this product is way better. It never stained any of my clothes. The smell is the best. And it lasts all day.
Kayla B.
Stanton, CA
I love this stuff. It smells like fresh roses and lingers for a little while after a shower. You put this on your body as you're showering and let it sit for a few minutes, like conditioner. Then gently wash off, it leaves behind a hydrating oil feeling. The oiliness disappears softly after the shower and skin feels hydrated
Michelle P.
Bellevue, NE
I bought this because all of the YouTube girls I watch were raving about it and I am so glad that I did! I am not a huge fan of rose smelling items but this didn't bother me. I have already used up a few jars of this stuff because I love it so much. I like to use it in the winter when my skin is dry because it helps you feel so soft and moisturized. When I got out of the shower I would always make my husband rub my skin because it felt so nice.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
I've tried this for about a few weeks and I can say that it didn't do what it's supposed to. I find myself having to moisturize after using this in the shower. It also caused break outs in my back. I didn't end up repurchasing this, and for the price you pay, it's not worth it.
Rhodesia J.
Dorchester, MA
I can't explain how good this smells! It is so amazing! The smell alone is reason enough to love it but it is also sooo moisturizing. I use this pretty much everyday during the winter and use it a little less during the summer. Like all Lush products a little goes a longgg way.
Kathryn F.
Baton Rouge , LA
Lush is a company I can really stand behind and enjoy supporting. Sometimes I feel the products are a little too pricey for what you get but honestly I'll pay a little more for a brand I believe in. This particular product feels great on the skin and has a nice scent. I'm not generally a huge fan of floral scents but this one is soft and doesn't overwhelm you. All in all.... worth it!
Nici W.
I absolutely love this stuff! I have severely dry skin; I am diagnosed with psoriasis (sun auto immune disease). This does wonders and helps with skipping a step of moisturizing right out of the shower. It's easy to put on as your last step in the shower. Plus it smells divine.
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
This is my all-time favorite "lotion", even though the application isn't typical. The directions say to apply in the shower & rinse off, as you would with hair conditioner. The scent is incredible and just makes me happy. I currently have 2 of these, 1 as a backup! Pair it with the Rose Jam shower gel to intensify the scent.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.