BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Okay, I can't get enough of Lush products. I'm actually super excited because there's FINALLY a store coming to my city. I bought this online, but it'll be great to skip the wait! Any product with argan oil is a winner for me. Great smell and so nourishing for my skin. I love it!!
Angel V.
Cupertino, CA
YES. This is a miracle in a jar. It leaves my skin so soft and so moisturized. I live for "shower lotions" since I don't like the weird feeling of lotion drying. I absolutely love to shave with this. The only problem I have is that I will literally run out of this product so fast.
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
I LOVE this stuff! It's like an in sjower body lotion, and a total time saver. Rub it on any part of your body that needs a little extra moisture while you're still wet at the end of your shower, then pat yourself dry and move forward with your normal routine. It smells so good!
Kimberly S.
Worcester, MA
I love the smell of this product and I love the way it makes my skin feels after I use it. It is soft and smooth after every use. I do not like the texture when it is on my skin. It feels thick but washing it off and lathering it up is with it. If you love roses you'll love this.
Abbey H.
Portland, TN
OH MY FREAKING GOSH. This stuff is literally liquid diamonds in a jar!! I am obsessed with rose-scented products, and this definitely feeds this addiction! Leaves your skin silky soft, and feels INCREDIBLE when you use it after shaving your legs!! PLEASE try it, it's divine! :D
Michelle P.
Bellevue, NE
I bought this because all of the YouTube girls I watch were raving about it and I am so glad that I did! I am not a huge fan of rose smelling items but this didn't bother me. I have already used up a few jars of this stuff because I love it so much. I like to use it in the winter when my skin is dry because it helps you feel so soft and moisturized. When I got out of the shower I would always make my husband rub my skin because it felt so nice.
Jessica B.
Becker, MN
Don't have time for lotion this is a fantastic option for you! It is a in shower lotion put it on and tinge it off and it leaves the skin hydrated! I find it works best right after you exfoliate. Pat dry with a towel or your you will wipe the effects right off. Smells divine!
Kathryn F.
Baton Rouge , LA
Lush is a company I can really stand behind and enjoy supporting. Sometimes I feel the products are a little too pricey for what you get but honestly I'll pay a little more for a brand I believe in. This particular product feels great on the skin and has a nice scent. I'm not generally a huge fan of floral scents but this one is soft and doesn't overwhelm you. All in all.... worth it!
Nicole M.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this product. When I run out I will just use oil, like coconut or Argan, while still wet from shower. It's the same principle as this product. Although this product is way better. It never stained any of my clothes. The smell is the best. And it lasts all day.
Kayla B.
Stanton, CA
I love this stuff. It smells like fresh roses and lingers for a little while after a shower. You put this on your body as you're showering and let it sit for a few minutes, like conditioner. Then gently wash off, it leaves behind a hydrating oil feeling. The oiliness disappears softly after the shower and skin feels hydrated
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.