BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
If there was a way I could give you a sample of this product through the computer I would. Imagine a lotion you can use in the shower that was all organic and okay on the environment. Sure it is pricey since it is a Lush product but seriously, this stuff is worth its weight in diamonds.
Kimberly S.
Worcester, MA
I love the smell of this product and I love the way it makes my skin feels after I use it. It is soft and smooth after every use. I do not like the texture when it is on my skin. It feels thick but washing it off and lathering it up is with it. If you love roses you'll love this.
Kaitlyn G.
San Fernando, CA
Im pretty sure it was this product i sampled that you put on like a lotion and wash off like body soap however i didn't like this product didn't seem to miosturize skin because you wash it off no it is not long lasting and I'm glad i got a sample of because i would not purchase it
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
The definition of an in shower lotion, except it's better. The In Shower Body Condition leaves your skin feeling super nourished and moisturized. A little goes a long way with this product. I usually use this for any dry spots on my body or any place I'd like to be extra smooth.
Elizabeth H.
Indianapolis, IN
I've only ever gotten the sample size of this conditioning cream. From what I have tried though, this stuff is masterful. Smells incredible, a little goes a long way, and actually conditions my skin. If I had a Lush near me, I would have bought a full size of this body conditioner.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Okay, I can't get enough of Lush products. I'm actually super excited because there's FINALLY a store coming to my city. I bought this online, but it'll be great to skip the wait! Any product with argan oil is a winner for me. Great smell and so nourishing for my skin. I love it!!
Kelly C.
The best part of this stuff is the scent! It smells so good and leaves your skin soft and smelling good as well. Because it's Lush it's a little bit pricey and I'm not sure body conditioner is necessary. If you hate using lotion after the shower this might be a good option for you.
Michelle H.
Tucson, AZ
I love it but rather than using as they instruct, I use as regular lotion. I have gotten many compliments on the scent. it makes my skin feel super soft and lasts for a long time. It does feel a little greasy but not too bad. I'm almost out and this was a good reminder to buy more.
Teressa R.
Smithfield, UT
This body conditioner is so soothing to my very dry and sensitive skin. The scent is very subtle and does not over power. I buy it from a Lush store in my area. It is also available online. I keep a jar of it in my shower at all times. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
I LOVE this stuff! It's like an in sjower body lotion, and a total time saver. Rub it on any part of your body that needs a little extra moisture while you're still wet at the end of your shower, then pat yourself dry and move forward with your normal routine. It smells so good!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.