BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...3 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
raquel f.
Omg this right here is amazing! I love how it leaves my skin so soft! and It is noticeable! I used it and my boyfriend noticed how soft my skin was! Its gentle on my skin and your suppose to use it in the shower while your skin is wet after you use your body wash. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL
I wish i could give this product 6 stars out of 5. I adore the scent of rose. So this is a major perk for me. But it leaves the skin feeling so smooth and moisturized. It's a little extra luxury before you leave the shower. Shave your legs and apply this after. It's amazing. Love love love this product.
Krystal H.
maryland
Never heard of a body conditioner before so I tired it in the store and it was totally worth it. Since the new trend is argon anything I'm glad I gave into it. I would recommend this product just don't get it in your eyes. Holy blank it hurt so bad. But my skin feels great after I get out the bath tub.
Elisa T.
Bogart, GA
I love this body conditioner. I use it once I'm done in the shower and about to get out. You basically apply it like lotion and rinse it off. I find lotioning after I shower annoying because I get cold and if there's any water on my body the lotion gets all runny, so i always prefer an in-shower lotion. The argan oil leaves my skin super soft.
The downsides to it is that it's pretty pricy, but most products with argan oil are. It also gets used faster than normal lotion does. If you have the money for it, it's definitely worth it.
Jessica P.
Canton, GA
This stuff is magic for those of us with dry skin. Smells like rose jelly. Sweet and rosy. It does make the shower a slip and slide, so be warned. It took me about 6 months to go through a tub, with once a week uses. It is pricey. You can get the same effects for less, but the smell makes it worth it.
Carlee J.
Indianapolis, IN
I can't say enough good things about this body conditioner! I love that you use this in the shower (saves a lot of time getting ready in the morning). The scent is a light rose/honey scent. I found that it lasts all day and even kept my thirsty winter skin hydrated all throughout the colder months.
Hanna B.
Orlando, FL
This is my all time favorite Lush product! Ro's Argan Body Conditioner leaves my body silky smooth after every shower. It's so gentle and smells like a bed of roses covering your skin! You massage it into your skin before getting into the water and rinse. It's like a pre-lotion that lasts even after you get out of the water. Everyone needs to own this product, Lush really out did themselves with this one!

Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I had high hopes for this body moisturizer. Instead of putting on lotion, this is applied while skin is still wet after showering, rinsed and pat dry. Unfortunately, like most in shower body moisturizers, it is not as moisturizing as lotion. It is rose scented, but a very mild and pleasant rose scent.
Erica R.
San Jose, CA
This is multi purpose. I have sensitive legs so shaving them no matter how sensitive the razor says it is still gives me bumps. So the girl at lush recommended I use this when I shave my legs. And I won't ever be going back to soap or shaving creams. This has saved my legs. Also really good when I'm in a hurry (I like to sleep in lol) as a substitute for lotion. I apply it before my hair conditioner, wash my face then wash it off, pat dry and bam don't have to use lotion.
Ashley G.
San Diego, CA
I have been obsessed with this product for years! It smells heavenly and makes your skin extremely soft. It is on the pricey side, but with the amount of product you get and how much you need to use, it will last you awhile. I highly recommend this product to anyone, no matter their skin type!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.