BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Yoshinori O.
I love Lush not only because whenever I go in they give me a free hand massage but because these things are elegantly hand-made. I probably never finish any of the products I buy from them, but they're hella worth it and do their job. This smells soooo good btw. My husband loves it lathered on his back. ;)
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL
I wish i could give this product 6 stars out of 5. I adore the scent of rose. So this is a major perk for me. But it leaves the skin feeling so smooth and moisturized. It's a little extra luxury before you leave the shower. Shave your legs and apply this after. It's amazing. Love love love this product.
Giselle P.
Albany, GA
The smell of this product is incredibly intoxicating in a beautiful, regal way. Makes you feel as though you dipped in a bath of rose water. The product is easy to spread and rub in to skin. I found the best results if I let it sit on my skin after using my body wash for a few minutes, just like hair conditioner. After rinsing off, skin was left dewy and moisturizing with the rose fragrance lingering long after my shower.
Beth M.
Rose heaven. This is a conditioner for your body. Just as you would condition your hair after washing it, you condition your body with Ro's. It's expensive, but worth it as a treat to yourself. It's thick & take much product to get the job done. After your shower you won't need to apply moisturizer, the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner leaves your skin so soft.
Patti A.
Love this stuff! not only is it cruelty free, but it smells like a dream! I used to test this on everyone and anyone that would let me when I worked at lush. you will not be disappointed by this product, its ultra moisturizing and feels amazing. plus it eliminates having to moisturize outside the shower.
Krystal H.
maryland
Never heard of a body conditioner before so I tired it in the store and it was totally worth it. Since the new trend is argon anything I'm glad I gave into it. I would recommend this product just don't get it in your eyes. Holy blank it hurt so bad. But my skin feels great after I get out the bath tub.
Georgina E.
Newark, NJ
Heard about this brand from social media with the whole bath bomb craze. I decided on this product when I saw "conditioner" in the name. For me I put this on after a shower while my skin was still wet. The consistency was slightly thick but not too difficult to apply. Nice product but too expensive for me
Carlee J.
Indianapolis, IN
I can't say enough good things about this body conditioner! I love that you use this in the shower (saves a lot of time getting ready in the morning). The scent is a light rose/honey scent. I found that it lasts all day and even kept my thirsty winter skin hydrated all throughout the colder months.
Jessica P.
Canton, GA
This stuff is magic for those of us with dry skin. Smells like rose jelly. Sweet and rosy. It does make the shower a slip and slide, so be warned. It took me about 6 months to go through a tub, with once a week uses. It is pricey. You can get the same effects for less, but the smell makes it worth it.
Ashley G.
San Diego, CA
I have been obsessed with this product for years! It smells heavenly and makes your skin extremely soft. It is on the pricey side, but with the amount of product you get and how much you need to use, it will last you awhile. I highly recommend this product to anyone, no matter their skin type!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.