BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
This stuff right here is PRICELESS! It softens my skin to an unbelievable degrees, with a natural, sweet scent that makes it feel luxurious. You HAVE to use it by the expiration date, though, because it will go bad! I tried to make mine last and save it for special occasions. Nope-- once you get it, use it!
Abby G.
This product is a holy grail product for me! i always use this body conditioner after i shave in the shower. It leaves my skin so soft and the scent is amazing!!! i love this product and have repurchased it so many times! i wish it was less expensive but you really don't need that much so it does last a while.
Tricia A.
I can not get enough of this product. It has a soft rose scent and leaves that scent on your skin after the shower. I'm not sure why I was expecting to lather, so when it didn't it felt a little odd at first. After letting it sit and then rinsing my skin felt so smooth and hydrated without a greasy feeling. This has become one of my staples in my showe routine.
Natasha B.
Belews Creek, NC
This is the best in shower lotion or body conditioner I've ever purchased. I'm not a fan of the rose scent but it leaves my skin feeling and looking flawless. This is a great pair with LUSH Ocean Salt exfoliator. LUSH products all can be a little pricey but so worth it! If I could own the whole store I would and I pretty much have over time!
Patty M.
Destin, FL
TO DIE FOR! I love love love this product- the scent lasts on you from when you take a shower in the morning to when you go to bed at night. Very subtle, 'natural' and not overpowering- worth the price! keeps your skin soft and is a great alternative to heavy perfumes if you have allergies or sensitive skin
Kyley R.
Love. Love. Love. From the first time I smelled this product I was sold. It is so moisturizing and smells absolutely fabulous!! They say it smells like roses and it does with a hint of honey and no sickening fake smells. There are so many uses for this too!! I use it as shave cream, a moisturizer, spray in conditioner, and as a in shower lotion. This is one of my favorite lush products and the one that started the obsession!
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
I received a set of Lush products and this one was my favorite. I hadn't used a body conditioner before and afterward I was so glad I finally had. It makes my skin feel amazing. The shea butter moisturizes very well and the scent is amazing. The scent lingers for quite some time and so does the feeling of moisture on your skin. I would highly recommend this product.
Patti A.
Love this stuff! not only is it cruelty free, but it smells like a dream! I used to test this on everyone and anyone that would let me when I worked at lush. you will not be disappointed by this product, its ultra moisturizing and feels amazing. plus it eliminates having to moisturize outside the shower.
Giselle P.
Albany, GA
The smell of this product is incredibly intoxicating in a beautiful, regal way. Makes you feel as though you dipped in a bath of rose water. The product is easy to spread and rub in to skin. I found the best results if I let it sit on my skin after using my body wash for a few minutes, just like hair conditioner. After rinsing off, skin was left dewy and moisturizing with the rose fragrance lingering long after my shower.
Yary E.
Palo Alto, CA
This was my favorite body conditioner! It's better than any body lotion I had ever used, and smelled so incredible. It left me so soft and buttery. I loved that it was applied while still in the shower. It was a different type of soft for me. I'm sus ally very sensetive to scents and this one was so subtle yet different. I had a faint scents of roses all day.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.