BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
avery n.
Philadelphia , PA
As much as I love Lush's Big Shampoo, this product was a little disappointing for the price I paid. I have bleached hair, so its very important to me to have a great conditioner. I found this conditioner didn't really help much with maintaining my color and switched to Marilyn, which works great and tones my hair aswell.
Sara K.
Fabulous! Found on Amazon for $49.50 . One container will last about two to three months with daily to near daily use. Clean scent. Moisturizes skin without leaving any greasy residue . After you rub it in you won't feel any trace . Skin is left beautifully moisturized and healthy feeling and looking . Worth the cost.
Avante E.
Wow, I do not even know where to start with how wonderful this product is. I have oily skin on my face but terribly dry skin on my body. The skin on my elbows and knee were so dry they bleed, but this restored the moisture to my skin. The scent is an intoxicating rose scent (same as Lush's Rose Jam). I apply this body conditioner after cleansing my body for extra moisture.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
This product is AMAZING. It smells delicious and lasts forever! A little goes a long way with this stuff. It is unfortunately quite an investment ($48) but if you have dry skin I would definitely recommend! I use it while I'm in the shower after I shave. Sometimes even as shaving cream if I really want baby smooth skin.👶🏻
Staci P.
This is one of the best products I've ever used in my life. I just wish it wasn't so expensive! The smell is divine, a gorgeous rose scent, but not overpowering. Put it on in the shower, rinse off, pat dry, and your skin is beautifully moisturized and rose-scented throughout the day. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
This is an absolutely MUST HAVE for me. I wish the Rose Jam body wash was available all year, but in the meantime Ro's Argan keeps me really happy with the scent! Extremely moisturizing after my baths, I like to apply this to my legs and even my armpits after shaving. It smells perfect and I always splurge on it!
Jackie M.
Elkton, MD
This is the best thing since sliced bread! I LOVE THE SMELL! If you don't like the smell of roses then you wouldn't lol this. It hydrated your skin like a dream! It last all day and my skin feels like bitter. I had horrible dry patches and this eliminated them! I have repurchased this 10x or more. It's a must have!
Amber W.
Port Angeles, WA
This is my absolute favorite shower product. It changed the way I moisturize! The simplicity of it is not even the best part! It also smells amazing, makes my skin so soft I get constant compliments, and I love that it's made from a company like LUSH who stands behind no animal testing and using natural ingredients!
Devin K.
Bandon, OR
Used this during my pregnancy and it saved my skin. I have super sensitive skin. Most drugstore body washes and creams ends up irritating my skin or does nothing at all. I have dry skin that is especially thirsty during winter. This made me feel so good. Even my husband noticed a difference in my skin when I used it, and he never notices when my skin is soft.
Kyley R.
Love. Love. Love. From the first time I smelled this product I was sold. It is so moisturizing and smells absolutely fabulous!! They say it smells like roses and it does with a hint of honey and no sickening fake smells. There are so many uses for this too!! I use it as shave cream, a moisturizer, spray in conditioner, and as a in shower lotion. This is one of my favorite lush products and the one that started the obsession!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.