BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
I'm super lazy and this product helps keep my skin soft, scented and moisturized all day long. Now hear me out I know it is expensive but this is legit Argan Oil that is sustainable so it will have Argan oil for years to come. Not to mention all the delicious cocoa butter and goji berry in this decadent pot. Get a sample and you will be back for the whole pot!
Lillian M.
Farmington
Ro's Body Conditioner is something I learned about when I worked at LUSH for one holiday season and out of all the things I took home from that experience, this product is by far the best.  There is no better feeling than stepping out of the water, weather in a lake or just your shower and already feeling like your nightly moisturizing ritual is complete.  Oh, no. Not just for people in a hurry, this product is for anyone who appreciates feeling soft and smelling natural and beautiful.
Taylor P.
My dad's girlfriend and I are obsessed with Ro's Argan. It has such a beautiful smell and it glides right onto your skin leaving it incredibly soft. I always use it right after I shave my legs. The best part is that you don't NEED to put on a moisturizer after. It saves me so much time in the morning. Plus my boyfriend loves the scent, so major plus(:
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
Oh my goodness I love this stuff. It is the classic "rose scent" from LUSH, which is does actually smell floral. This body conditioner helps my skin stay hydrated throughout the winter months, as well as being a great way to refresh my skin after a long day outside in the summer. I constantly use this and will continue to purchase as long as LUSH carries it.
Ashley P.
Bradenton, FL
This stuff is EVERYTHING! I can't even begin to explain how amazing it leaves your skin feeling & smelling ! And for those of you who can't stand putting lotion on your entire body... consider your problems solved ! I literally put this on after I've done everything else I need to in the shower and then simply let it rinse off and that's all ! You literally just want to keep smelling your skin. Highly recommended!!
Krista X.
The absolute nicest way to treat yourself. Made with rose petals, argan oil and tropical butters, this in shower product makes staying hydrated easy peasy by keeping all the hydrating steps in the shower rather than out. Just apply, rinse away, smell like delish roses and have baby soft skin :) I always feel so pampered and beautiful when I use this.
Patricia T.
Germantown, MD
This body conditioner from Lush is one of my biggest favs for this summer! It always leaves my body with this beautiful moisturized glow that looks phenomenal in the summer sun! It always makes me like a celebrity with perfect legs and its good for you of course! Lush always has amazing organic products that just make you feel so beautiful and healthy!
Tara C.
I'd give it 5 stars if it weren't for the price. But there's really nothing else on the market like it. I use it about 1x/week when I have time for the extra step in my shower time. It's a wonderful alternative to lotion and so much quicker. It smells amazing. Cons? Hm... maybe that it makes the shower a little slippery and the price, but that's it.
Zoe B.
Surprise, AZ
I am absolutely crazy obsessed with the Rose Jam scent so I had to have this. I was very disappointed to discover that it doesn't keep that smell once it's on. After it's put on, it has this dull oat-y smell that is not very pleasant. It also leaves a thick residue on your skin that feels like you're coated in oil. I will not be purchasing again.
Maddy W.
This stuff is HEAVENLY. Not only do I love the smell but I love how it leaves my skin smooth after I take a shower. It feels so luxury- but it is with a super high price of $40 I think. I always get the smaller sizes in gift sets because I haven't forked out the money for a large one. But I know this will be a staple in my shower for a long time.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.