BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
I love Lush cosmetics' packaging, with the genuine, raw lettering and functional little tubs. The texture of this conditioner is truly "lush", both light and rich at the same time. The lightly floral scent is refreshing and leaves a pleasant fragrance after use. I loved the smoothness it added to my skin, and the naturally nutritious ingredients make me feel great about what I'm using.
Lana R.
Sylvan Lake, MI
This stuff is a dream come true! I apply it in the shower at the end of my shower while the water is still running, but I basically massage into the skin and don't rinse off. Then I pat dry and my skin is super smooth and moisturised without even needing to apply lotion! Plus I love the heavenly rose smell 😍 This product is pricey but it is so worth it. You will be addicted.
Christin M.
Huntsville, AL
First of all, THE SCENT. It is undescribely delicious!!!!! It is rose scented, but not in a fake way, it smells like actual real roses. Very luxurious. Love to use this when I am laying and lounging in a long bubble bath. Like to leave it oh the whole time to really let the product soak in. When I rinse off, my skin is so buttery soft and smooth and moisturized. Love!!!!!
Sue  .
Hamburg, NY
All of the Lush products are amazing. I recently tried the Lush "Ro's Argan" Body Conditioner to help with my dry skin. I live in Buffalo and the long winters are tough on my skin. The body conditioner helped restore the softness to my skin. It has a beautiful Rose scent and makes my skin silky soft. I'm in love with the Lush products!!! Highly recommend them!!!
Rachelle G.
Norfolk, VA
Could this product be any better!?? It's like a gift from the (rose scented and very moisturized) gods! This stuff is amazing, I use it every time I shave and anytime I want to feel that little bit luxurious. It smells like heaven feels like silk and leaves you feeling absolutely delectable. It's a kinda pricey product but you get a good amount and it lasts ages (a little goes a long way). Can't imagine my life without it!
Brooke L.
Hazleton, PA
Lush is one of my favorite brands for bath and self pampering. Everything is so natural, which never mattered to me, until I started using them.! This body conditioner comes in my stocking every christmas. And tbh I probably buy another 5 for myself throughout the year. You will be left feeling rejuvenated and fresh. After using lush products it's like a home spa treatment. Worth the money.! Go for it. Order now. Right now.
Allison O.
One of my must have products, I always repurchase when I run out. The smell is amazing, it's the same as the Rose Jam if you like that, and it's super moisturizing. I love that I can apply it after shaving before getting out of the shower or bath and I don't get that annoying itchy discomfort that comes after shaving (you know when you are scrambling to get lotion on bc you are so uncomfortable? This keeps that from happening!)
Katherine R.
Dresden, ME
I got this as a gift and it is one of my favorite bath products. The sweet scent is to-die-for, but what I love most is how gentle it is on my skin. My skin is very dry, especially in the winter, and this leaves my skin feeling hydrated and targets dry patches without feeling harsh and abrasive. I buy this product again and again.
Samantha M.
The best product! Just the smell of it is worth the price. I wish everything came in this scent. I need a perfume, shampoo, candle... everything. It has a subtle strawberry scent, but has strong notes of rose and argan.. obviously.. the scent lasts so long on your body and just makes your shower so luxurious. I know its pricey, but this is something to splurge on!
Jeannette O.
This is so luxurious! It's not something I really need because I'm not very dry skinned, but I recommended it to my sister who has very dry, thirsty skin. You put it on in the shower after cleansing (much like a conditioner for your hair). After you rinse it off and get out you are left with a rosy scent and buttery soft skin. Really really lovely as a treat.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.