BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Sarah B.
Astoria, NY
Words cannot begin to describe how much I love this Body Conditioner. I am a LUSH addict first, Rose addict second. Everything from body wash to lotion to witch hazel I use rose scents. This body conditioner is like a smoothie on your skin- you just see the nutrients soak right in and the scent is heavenly. I think the conditioner is enough, but sometimes when I am feeling dry I follow up with a lotion as well. Works best for me on my legs and chest.
Tzipora Raphaella K.
Make sure you know how to use this product! It looks like a lotion and is made to moisturize and after buying a bunch of Lush products in one go I got confused one night and applied this like lotion. Yikes, don't! It will leave you quite oily and gross. But the smell is amazing and after washing it off it makes a very noticeable difference in skin softness and I have very, very dry skin.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
This stuff smells amazing and feels like a tub of pure clouds! I like the idea of conditioner for your body, especially since I am one of those that finds most body lotions leave me slimy/greasy. This stuff moisturizes but is very light and doesn't leave you feeling gross! The only downside is the price, which is a little steep. However, if you can afford it I would definitely recommend it.
Miranda A.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is super moisturizing, luxurious to use and smells incredible. I wish Lush would make a perfume version of this scent, it's really wonderful. This product makes my skin feel soft and hydrated without leaving a weird film or making me feel greasy. The scent is floral and sweet and lasts a while after my showers, which is awesome. Only con is the price, but you really don't need to use much to be moisturized and soft. A little goes a long way, so the container actually lasts quite a while! One of my favorite Lush products.
Cyra-ann Q.
Kailua, HI
I never believed in soap that were lotions I just thought it would just wipe right off of me but ohh boy was I surprised. The first time I used this product was when I was pregnant I was trying anything I was desperate for soft skin. Oh my goodness how I love this product!!! You put it on at the end of your shower rinse fast and bam lotion on you when you finish showering.. Love love love!!
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
I cannot express in words how much I love this product. I was going through withdrawals after having whipping through a full size that I received as a gift. I purchased a gift set this past winter solely for this little pot of love. I cherished it for a few months and am now missing the incredible rose scent, moisturizing argan oil, and overall lovely experience of using this product in the shower.
Sydney F.
This has become my favorite lush product, especially when dealing with winter dry skin. I suffer from eczema and many lotions actually make it worse, so being able to use this in the shower is a luxury, and it smells amazing. Definitely worth the price you pay.
Adi M.
Wilton, CT
I love the concept of in-shower body moisturizers!! I rarely bring myself to moisturizer after showering- not a great habit- and this product eliminates any need for that! I apply it generously and lightly rinse it off. The moisturizing results last for a great amount of time. I happen to be a fan of rose scents, but feel this product is a bit too heavily scented. After using it daily, I became a bit off-put by it and WISH Lush would come out with another 'flavor/scent' of body conditioner as I would most certainly buy it.
Carley A.
I am new to Lush products and I am in love! This body conditioner has my skin feeling soft until the next time I shower. It has such an awesome scent too. More like honey than rose. I use mine sometimes after I shower and pat it in and don't wash it off if my skin if my skin is feeling dry. If not, I just use it the regular way. I am recommending this product to all of my friends!
ViVi H.
Seattle, WA
Oh my goodness, the smell of this product is the BEST ever! I use this on a weekly basis because of how oily/seal-like feeling I get after letting it sit on my skin then rinsing. Overall it's gentle with my eczema prone skin and although the price is a debate, my skin has significantly gotten softer and better at retaining moisture so I don't have to cash out too much any more on lotions and suffer from a chemically fragranced body wash.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.