BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Taylor A.
This body conditioner is unique. You rub it into wet skin and then rinse it off after a bit and pat dry, the same way you treat a hair conditioner. It is pretty expensive so I ended up getting it in a Christmas bargain, but man it was worth the wait. It makes my skin so silky. I will say, you have to wait quite a bit for it to really soak in, so my skin is a little tacky for a while post-shower until it's really absorbed. I tend to save it for special occasions because of the price tag and the sheer luxury of it, though a little really does go a long way. The scent is a beautiful dusty rose, sweet and subtle.
Tristian H.
I can't even tell you how much I love this stuff. First off, the smell is amazing. I wanna cover my whole body in it (and I get close to doing that, lol). Second, I'm super lazy and hate rubbing in lotion for 10 minutes after I shower. The convenience of this body conditioner is next to none. You put it on in the shower, and then rinse it off. It's perfect. Lastly, it leaves your skin SO soft. I'm talking baby's bottom soft. LUSH really hit the nail on the head with this one.
Rachel L.
Portland, OR
Wow, what a luxurious experience. This was the first body conditioner I tried and at first, it is a weird concept. You slather this on while you shower, presumably away from the water, and then wash it away. The oil moisturizes your skin and the scent... Oh the scent. This smells like magical roses and it is amazing. The girl at Lush recommended that to maximize the smell, apply the body conditioner after you've turned off your shower and then pat dry with a towel. This product is definitely more on the spendy side of Lush but absolutely worth it.
Cynthia A.
This product is literally my HOLY GRAIL!!

It's got a beautiful soft rose scent to it with hints of vanilla
I purchased this at Lush Cosmetics when I began working there and I have been obsessed with it ever since!

It's a perfect in shower moisturizer and I love to use it and leave it on for about 2 minutes after I'm done shaving and it just leaves a subtle scent on your skin but packs such a punch with moisture!

One of Lush's more pricey products but worth every penny!!
Ciara A.
PROS: Such a wonderful rose scent! It's not super rosey and overpowering like some rose scents are! They use a rose jam for the fragrance so it's a little sweeter smelling but not artificial at all. It moisturized my skin SO WELL, like baby soft! It feels so silky and comforting.

CONS: So expensive. Too expensive for me to ever actually purchase (I got a sample). I think it is worth the price but I just can't bring myself to spend $30 on a little tub of it.
Itesha M.
Cincinnati, OH
This body conditioner is one of my staples from lush. The consistency is very thick and creamy. The directions say to use it in the shower and rinse it off. I've done it that way. But lately I've been using it as a lotion and it works amazingly. The only downside with that is it can tend to be a little sticky feeling before it soaks into your skin. And the smell is to die for. Definitely a floral scent. It sticks with you all day but doesn't smell too heavy.
Wroxanna W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This product is one of my all-time favorites from Lush! Being a bit on the pricier side, I don't often purchase it simply because it's a more luxurious product. The scent is absolutely amazing, somewhat similar to their Rose Jam body wash without the intensity of the fruit nodes. When using this product you can practically feel it seeping into your skin. I would definitely recommend this, especially as a gift for any lovers of Rose scents and soft skin!
Jennifer F.
Union , NJ
I am a total Lushie. I love their bath bombs and their bubble bars. Their soaps and their shampoo bars. I think I have tried almost every product and yet my most favorite is the first one I ever tried, Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. This is my holy grail. I use it every day. The scent is heavenly and it makes my skin feel amazing. If you are new to Lush or if you have never tried Ro's Argan before I cannot recommend it enough. This for me is total love.
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY
This stuff is amazing. Seriously. I would say everyone should go out and buy it but that would mean there would be none left for me and that would make me very sad. The smell is amazing. I love me some rose jam. And the way it makes my skin feel after I get out of the shower is great. Sometimes if I'm in a rush I skip body lotion and don't even notice I'm not wearing any since with this stuff you practically feel like you're wearing lotion when you dry off. I've gone through two tubs already and I'll probably go through a hundred more. I will always repurchase. It's a staple and a necessity in my shower.
Jennifer R.
Ames, IA
Ro's Argan body conditioner is so good. It smells amazing! It smells sweet but rosy at the same time. It's probably my favorite scent from Lush. Anyway, I try to use it only once or twice a week because it's kind of pricey. It's probably the priciest thing I get from Lush. BUT, that being said, once it's on, it lasts all day or night. Also, it does leave almost like a film on my skin. That sounds terrible but it's true. But I don't mind that feeling.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.