BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Vivi E.
You're supposed to use this in the shower or bath, but I also like to use it when I get out and an still damp so that it really penetrates. AMAZING product with a delicious scent (my husband says that I smell like a 'Thanksgiving Forest'... whatever that means, I think its a good thing). Great for sensitive dry skin! Plus... if you collect the empty containers you can turn them in for freebies (like a face mask)... I wish they did that with the bottles, too, though.
Olivia M.
This product confused me because I couldn't really determine its purpose! At the Lush store, the employees made it out to sound very useful and "life changing", yet after purchasing I was underwhelmed by the uselessness of it! It is meant to be used in the shower, yet the cream doesn't absorb into the skin and instead seems to slide off as a result of the water. Also I'm not sure what the result was supposed to be but my skin seemed no smoothr than it was before. It seems like you would have to use a lot of product for a noticeable outcome!
Hillary R.
Ferndale, MI
I got this as a Christmas gift and at first was unsure about the scent, because it's very floral (which I think can come across as old, sometimes).

The larger size of these product pots at Lush are usually $20+, so that's an investment if you're used to a drug-store brand that contains more product.

I have grown to really like this body conditioner, because of its ease of use. You use it just like hair conditioner - apply, massage and rinse. It's great if you're running late and don't have time to apply lotion following your shower.
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI
This stuff is as luxury as it gets! I am a huge Lush head. I have containers full of Lush. Not a day goes by that I don't use Lush. Hair care, skin care, body care, make up, perfume you name it I use it on a daily basis. Their products are made with the best ingredients, packaged as minimal as possible and all do what they claim in my experience. They smell great, make your skin and hair feel good and they're all cruelty free, not only the product made from the Lush store but also all the ingredients. Love Lush, it's an obsession!
Rosario S.
This is my go to moisturizer when I'm in the shower. I loved how great it smells and how soft and hydrated leaves my body. I loved than you can use it in the shower.
Kay K.
Lush's "Ro's Argan" Body Conditioner is one of my favorite bath products. I'm plus-size, obsessive about cleanliness, and have naturally curly hair so I spend a lot of time in the shower lol. This product is what the latecomers are calling "an in-shower lotion" so I use this to keep my dry skin moisturized as I shower. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin while soothing my dry (and eczema-ridden) flesh. And the smell isn't strong which I like because I put lotion outside of the shower as well.
Definitely a product I recommend!
Maggie B.
The smell, the smell ❤ This was the first body conditioner I've every heard of and the first I've tried. Did not disappoint! It was so gentle and nourishing for my skin, that I had a friend borrow it, and she loved it too! If you absolutely hate rose smells, this isn't the one for you, but I'm not a huge fan of roses and this was amazing! Not too sweet, not old lady rose, perfect! The feeling it leaves on your body (I like using it on my legs after I shave) is so smooth and silky! Definitely buying the LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner again!
Kelly J.
Pine Brook, NJ
This is the ultimate 'treat yourself' product. It's like going to the spa everyday in your shower. I have very dry skin, no matter what season it is. It's a little on the expensive side, so I try to save it for special occasions when I want to smell like a gorgeous rose garden and be as smooth as a baby's bottom. You do get what you pay for as far as ingredients go, though. I love that it's like using a body lotion in the shower, as I am often too lazy to use body lotion once I'm finally out of the shower and dry. Will definitely repurchase.
Brandy G.
Ok, anyone even considering this stuff, go out and buy it! Yes, it is a bit pricey, but one container does last you a good while and its soooooo worth it. First of all, the smell is amazing. The rose smell is a particular good rose scent. I wish Lush carried other product with the Ro's Argan scent, especially a hair conditioner! You put this on your body at the end of the shower and then rinse off. It is so luxurious and leaves your skin feeling like you just put body butter all over it plus you smell amazing and so does your bathroom. This is my lazy girl secret weapon! Love!
Taylor A.
This body conditioner is unique. You rub it into wet skin and then rinse it off after a bit and pat dry, the same way you treat a hair conditioner. It is pretty expensive so I ended up getting it in a Christmas bargain, but man it was worth the wait. It makes my skin so silky. I will say, you have to wait quite a bit for it to really soak in, so my skin is a little tacky for a while post-shower until it's really absorbed. I tend to save it for special occasions because of the price tag and the sheer luxury of it, though a little really does go a long way. The scent is a beautiful dusty rose, sweet and subtle.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.