BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Ashley C.
I cannot begin to tell you how much you need this in your life! First of all, you don't have to worry about having any reaction to this product other than wonderful ones! I have very sensitive, fair and reactive skin. Argan oil is magic for me. I use this after I get out of the shower, just like a lotion. The smell alone is enough for me to have to purchase this but the fact that it performs so amazing is such a perk! My skin feels hydrated and fresh all day with a light scent that does not interfere with any perfumes I use. It does feel more "oily" than other lotions I have used but I actually like the feeling. If you were pants, just remember to let this dry down a bit. We've all been there with the skinny jeans, right? ;) I use this along with the rose jam bath bomb ( I believe it's a bomb) and my skin looks beautiful and feels like I'm wearing silk all day long. You will not regret purchasing this.
Rebekah B.
I fell in love with this a few years ago, and since then have gotten my friends hooked on it also. I slather this all over when I'm close to being done showering, then gently rinse off without using too much pressure. When you're about to towel off, you may feel like you didn't get it all the way off, but leave it! You'll thank me. When you towel off, gently pat yourself dry without rubbing or wiping. In like 20 minutes when you're sitting on the couch you won't be able to stop rubbing your arms or kicking your legs around under the blanket so you can feel the fabric against your soft, buttery skin.
Marisa H.
Lake Forest, CA
Let me start by saying I love Lush, and the line of Rose smelling products are my favorite(Rose Jam Lover) but I just don't feel that Ro's Argan lives up to it's hype. I've used this for years, and recently I ran out, so I ran to the drugstore to find a cheaper alternative until I could go to my local Lush. The Jergens in shower moisturizer has worked MIRACLES for my skin where Ro's Argan did not. I have keratosis pilaris and Ro's did nothing to help hydrate those areas, but the Jergens did. Save your money and find a cheaper, better alternative. It just isn't worth the price point.
Jessica V.
Lush products are definitely made to impress! I love their bath bombs and this body conditioner leave my skin feeling so refreshed. It absorbs well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling under your clothes.
Nana O.
I use this all the time as a body moisturizer. I don't rinse it off and a small amount goes a very long way. I adore the scent and it's the perfect mix of floral and citrus.
Tabaitha H.
Can I give this 10 stars? This is honestly one of my absolute favorite Lush products. The smell is Ah-Mazing and it leaves your skin feeling so good. It says to rinse after rubbing it on but I barely do lol.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
This stuff is amazing! I love this! I think that this is a really great product and it smells amazing! The sent lasts for about an hour or so after you use it. It's a non exfoliant, it's super silky smooth, after you use it, that's how your arms and legs will feel. I think it is worth the price because you get a pretty big container and you only need a little bit because it's so smooth. And if you put a body lotion on after the shower, you don't even need one. And the smooth, softness lasts a while. I will definitely repurchase if they come out with more scents. I absolutely love this sent, I would just want to try more scents. But I highly recommend!
Amanda N.
This is a super thick and heavenly fragranced body butter. I used almost every day and it helped my skin tremendously. I will say that if you don't like the scent of rose then you won't like this.
Samantha B.
Palm Harbor , FL
Love this body conditioner! I have super dry skin and also struggle with KP. It deeply moisturizes my skin and is super easy to apply in the shower which is why I love it.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Honestly anything that lush has is amazing!! This included. It has down wonders for me and is super soft. The smell is so sweet and nice! It lasts for awhile too. I would highly recommend buying this!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.