BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...3 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
One of my holy Grail products!!! Smells phenomenal and the smell really lasts throughout the day! Leaves skin feeling so silky. Application is so simple, just apply at the end of you shower and rinse! Towel pat dry and go!
Liv F.
Lexington
Wonderful scent! Like a rose petal dream that leaves your skin feeling super smooth and moisturized. Can leave residue on your shower, but I just wiped it down and wasn't that big of a problem. Would definitely buy again!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I really love this body cream it makes my skin silky smooth and smells amazing! They have plenty of different scents which is good if you want options.. anything lush brand in my opinion is amazing I love the brand
Eleanor P.
Parkville, MO
This stuff is amazing. I sware by it. The first week I used it, my hair started to shine more. It smells really good, but it does expire about a month from when you purchase it. Works great for dry hair as well.
Giselle C.
Rockville , MD
This product is meh. I really wanted to love this product. I love feeling moisturized after the shower so when I saw this in store, I had to try it. I knew it was a cult favorite among lush fans like myself so I figured I'd try it out. The price is steep so I got a sample and good thing I did. I wouldn't have bought it on my own knowing it was like this. It left me feeling sticky. I didn't apply too much because I wanted to be sparing of it given it is so expensive and I wanted to make the sample last. As soon as I got out of the shower and dried off I felt sticky and gross. I hated it. I love lush, and in fact I use there products daily but this was really just a miss for me. It smells good and feels nice on hands but I just couldn't bring myself to like it. Maybe it's a good product but I just really didn't enjoy it.
Tamarah P.
Absolutely amazing! Got this for Christmas along with some other vegan soaps and lotions by LUSH. Smells divine and soothes my skin. Highly recommended! GO VEGAN! ^_^
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
this is great, it’s like in shower lotion but smells amazing. It does great with their Christmas shower gel rose jam. It’s super hydrating I find I don’t need to put on any lotion after the shower with this.
Arleen F.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite rose scented body cream. It's super luxurious and makes your body feel silky. Perfect for anyone that loves floral scents. Definitely not cheap but a great value. I will buy once I run out!
Michelle M.
Ridgeland, MS
I love this scent, but this product wasn't my favorite. My skin didn't feel as good as I expected and I'm not sure I'd buy again. I do love Lush products though so I'm willing to give it another try.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorites! It’s super soft and smells amazing! I love anything with Turkish rose in it. It leaves my skin feeling nourished and supple and without the residue feeling of a body lotion.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.