BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Abby Z.
I suffer with very dry skin so I wanted something to help with it and this product did the job! This conditioner is so awesome and smells really good with just a week using it I found my skin being more softer and less dull.
Leora L.
New Paltz
Makes your skin feel super soft and luxurious. I enjoy almost all lush products for their natural ingredients that feel rich and healthy. I have dry skin and this body conditioner is awesome! I also love their sea salt scrub.
Ashlee G.
I really love this stuff. I love the smell and feel. However it does have a greasy feel to it after you apply. But it doesn't bother me too much I feel very moisturized after using it. My skin smells great and feels great!
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
One of my holy Grail products!!! Smells phenomenal and the smell really lasts throughout the day! Leaves skin feeling so silky. Application is so simple, just apply at the end of you shower and rinse! Towel pat dry and go!
Allison M.
millville, new jersey
This is about $35, but a little goes a long way. The scent stays on my skin long after I put it on. I will never buy another lotion then this one. It makes my skin really soft, but it also has helped a lot with my dry skin patches.
Alex F.
Villanova, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body conditioner!! It smells AMAZING and it leaves my body feeling super soft. It doesn't feel too heavy either, it feels light and fresh on my skin. It's a bit pricey but my favorite purchase from lush.
🌲🐺🖤👽 K.
Milwaukee
This rosey scented shower lotion is beyond amazing. I use it everyday when I shower. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. Gentle enough to use on my face without clogging pores. I even use it in my hair for soft ends.
Liv F.
Lexington
Wonderful scent! Like a rose petal dream that leaves your skin feeling super smooth and moisturized. Can leave residue on your shower, but I just wiped it down and wasn't that big of a problem. Would definitely buy again!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I really love this body cream it makes my skin silky smooth and smells amazing! They have plenty of different scents which is good if you want options.. anything lush brand in my opinion is amazing I love the brand
Eleanor P.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff is amazing. I sware by it. The first week I used it, my hair started to shine more. It smells really good, but it does expire about a month from when you purchase it. Works great for dry hair as well.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.