BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Georgia N.
United Kingdom
Amazing!! Just a shame that i have to get it shipped from america! But its worth it because i love it
Payt J.
My skin felt great after using this product I love it!'I would definitely recommend it for others.
Sophie P.
Broken hill
I love this conditioner! It's so light and leaves your hair feeling so soft! I use it all the time!
This is a brilliant product. It lasted me so long and it's such good quality! 5/5 stars from me
Nikki L.
My skins always feels so soft and silky after using this in the shower! I absolutely love it!
marina c.
This is my favroite lush product. its very affordable and smells amazing! Totally recommend
Jordan G.
Perfect product would recommend to anyone.
I always use this product and it 100% reliable .
Janet
I use this after my Ocean Salt scrub and my skin is super soft after. I love this combo!
pam p.
Love this stuff and how soft my skin felt felt just like velvet i love lush products
Stacey W.
Sudbury, ON
This is my go to moisturizer in the winter. I love that you put it on in the shower. I rub is it for a few minutes then rinse off gently, and pat dry. My skin feels so smooth and smells wonderful. It really seems to help with the dry flaky patches I get in the winter. I just wish it was a little cheaper as I go through it so quickly...but it’s so worth the price.
Will repurchase over and over.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.