BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Monica G.
Coquitlam, BC
Wasn't sure what this was or how to use it at first, but now that I have, I adore it! I keep smelling my skin for hours, the scent is absolutely delicious.
Ella G.
This is a shower body conditioner. You apply it after washing and then rinse it off. It leaves the skin feeling moisturized and a sent of roses lingers.
Taleah G.
Love the smell yum!!! and the feel of putting this on my skin is wonderful I love this product and use it everyday pretty much because it smells amazing
Caitlin W.
Surfers paradise
I love this product so much, it makes my skin feel nice and smooth and soft, it doesn't irritate my skin, it smells beautiful and it feels even better
Swetha V.
Dubai , Dubai
Amazing if you want to pamper yourself ... recommend to use it after a good shower and then clean it off .. top it off with a good moisturizer. . 😍😍😍😍🤗
Mikayla C.
Pickering , ON
I have eczema so I Love this product for helping to repair my misfire barrier. Sometimes I even cheekily use it as a moisturizer and don't wash it off!
Hollie G.
This smells absolutely amazing and makes my skin incredibly soft. It's pretty expensive but personally I feel its worth it as it lasts quite a while.
Shayla F.
My all time favorite lush scent. This product is so luxurious to use, very softening and moisturizing, leaving behind a sweet flower honey smell.
Joeliz R.
Bayamón
I'm always trying to use natural stuff for my skyn and this product is great for it. You see the difference inmediately and it smells really good.
Ashley C.
The lush was my favorite. It left my face with a smooth and refreshing smell through out the day. My acne even stared to clear up I was pleased.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.