BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Sarah
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is great if you are looking for an in shower moisturizer. Packed with ingredients like Argan oil, cocoa butter, cupuaçu butter, Brazil nut, and almond oils and shea butter it gives the perfect amount of moisture so you don't need to use a moisturizer after your shower. Also, the scent smells like Lushes Rose Jam Shower Gel.
Jillian R.
Omg this product is AMAZING. although it is pretty expensive for the amount of product is in it. I recommend using a body scrub with it to get the best results.
Shelby T.
Windsor , ON
This stuff makes your skin feel so soft and the smell is too yummy I use this product every couple of days and i think it lasts awhile a little goes a long way
Kristen B.
Smelled amazing but I found it didn't really do what it promised, though I promptly followed the directions.. Its a fun product but I was kind of disappointed.
zainab a.
Dubai, Dubai
LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner I never used conditioner for body it's very smooth & gentle on the body & the smell amazing , it's same body butter
Quinn E.
This product is amazing I used to have dry skin on my arms that was bumpy now after using this product maybe 4 times theyre gone and my skin is silky smooth
Monica G.
Coquitlam, BC
Wasn't sure what this was or how to use it at first, but now that I have, I adore it! I keep smelling my skin for hours, the scent is absolutely delicious.
Emily R.
Guelph, OH
This was a super neat product and I liked the smooth feeling I got from it. There is a lovely rose scent that i really liked but it didn't last very long.
Ella G.
This is a shower body conditioner. You apply it after washing and then rinse it off. It leaves the skin feeling moisturized and a sent of roses lingers.
Taleah G.
Love the smell yum!!! and the feel of putting this on my skin is wonderful I love this product and use it everyday pretty much because it smells amazing
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.