BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
I absolutely love this stuff!!!! It makes my skin feel so soft and really seems to help hydrate it. I love anything from lush really. It's vegan and cruelty free so that's always a big plus for me to know that animals weren't not harmed in making the product
Carissa C.
This is in my top 3 favorite Lush products of all time. This sweet, sexy rose scented argan oil treatment leaves my skin soft and hydrated all day long. Use this product in the shower and rinse off, I will buy again and again!!! Sharing with everyone I know!
Roni G.
For the winter this is great to add to you shower routine.This in shower body conditioner will make skin feel smooth and help with the harsh winter weather. Keeping skin from drying out.
Janine Trisha J.
Union City, CA
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is becoming a part of my rotation of body moisturizers, however it is not what I would call a have-to-buy item. First off, the price of this product is quite high for a college-girl like myself. I am one to be a fan of investing in great skincare and makeup, however for something for this dollar value, I find it hard to just go for it and use it on a daily basis. Not to mention that I am not necessarily used to the feeling of moisturizer before I towel dry, making for an awkward experience as I step out of the shower. However, despite those two cons that may keep me from reaching for it every day, I do love the effects of this body conditioner. I love how with natural ingredients, my skin feels softer than it ever has. As a new step after exfoliation, my skin feels soft, plump, naturally hydrated, and not to mention the smell is absolutely amazing. I do want to try to incorporate this product more into my daily routine, but it just will take some getting used to.
Ty L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the most luxurious thing in my shower. It smells AMAZING and it helped me not get insanely dry skin in the winter. My arms and the tattoos on them look moisturized and happy because I use this once a week. Its definitely a luxury item, but I LOVE it
Shawnna O.
Tried a sample of this and loved it the scent is very minimalist like but fresh , I used it as a lotion i've heard it's suppose to be used in the shower either way a good product!
Lisa R.
WEST CHESTER, PA
Hands down the best body condition around!! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, smells amazing, leaves me silky smooth, AND it's cruelty free! The only mine downfall is that it makes the shower slippery so tell whoever is in there next to be careful!!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I LOVE HOW THIS SMELLSSSS! I'm so hooked onto anything lush-rose related after using this product. The concept of having a body conditioner is also very intriguing (although I do realize it's pretty much the same as applying a moisturizer onto damp skin).
Brooke R.
Briarcliff, NY
I love this product! It was one of the first in shower lotions I had ever heard of, and its the best one I've tried since! I love the rose perfume (rose is my favorite scent) and the argan oil really stays on your skin. Definitely would recommend!
Tori C.
Tampa, FL
This is my absolute favorite lush product! First it smells great, but it also leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. It is great for anyone who doesn’t like the feel of lotion on their skin. It is a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.