BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Katelyn K.
Winnipeg, MB
Great smelling, smooth & silky body conditioner. Had a tester size and I went through it super fast. May not last as long as other products but I would buy again once in a while. Unsure of how pricey this is or what the affect really is. Would recommend for the odd special occassion.
Antonietta M.
This in shower body conditioner is fabulous! Beautiful rose cream scent. Hydrates your skin deeply. I used it every time I showered in the winter time. Really helps dry skin. A bit expensive but I would repurchase as a treat .
Donya P.
It's so handy you don't have to like put lotion after you dried your body,it saves so much time,the smell is so good it's like you dive into a bath off roses and the smell is long lasting and gives you such a smooth and soft baby skin i would buy it again!
Hafsah R.
I love that after I've used this product in the shower I don't really have to take lotion on because it leaves my body really smooth and soft. I highly highly recommend this even if it pricey but it's worth the money
Charlite B.
Fantastic, first time using ir and it make my skin feel so soft and lush, the smell lasted for ages after use and a little goes a long way with this product! Very gentle on the skin and feels so silky. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!!
Morgan J.
Edmonton
Love this body conditioner, leaves your skin soft and smelling great! Bought it in Edmonton on Whyte Ave. Gentle on my skin and my bath tub. All natural product. Does not last as long for the smell, but smoothness of the skin. I would buy it again!
Meagan H.
Prince George, BC
This stuff is so easy to use! You just put it on in the shower and rinse it off and you're done. You don't have to worry about putting lotion on afterwards and it also smells amazing!
Jill C.
Carleton, MI
Love the smell and how effective this lotion iswithout being greasy. A little bit goes a long way and of course lush is all about natural products. All around win!
CAITLIN C.
lincolnshire
Smells beautiful! It tells you to use a generous amount BUT you really don't need to if you don't want to! Super soft skin after using this & because I don't use as much it does last quite a while too. Fabulous treat!
Sophia E.
Vancouver
AMazinggggggg!!!!!!!!! a little pricey if you are on a budget, but it is worth saving pennies for, smells absolutely amazing, leaves my skin extremely hydrated and overall is great!!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.