BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Frankie P.
OMG! Please this scrub is the best! Please send me more because me and my daughter love it! I use it once every 2 days. The sent is better than a yanke candle! Its a PRO!!!! 5 star. Lush is the best shop ever. I would buy every time I run out of the scrub1
Sady A.
I've used this body conditioner and I can say it leaves your skin really smooth. It is really creamy and it smells really good. It has like a pinkish color. I bought this when I went to Barcelona. I would buy it again because it leaves my skin so soft I don't have to use any body cream after.
Brianna M.
This is my absolutely FAVOURITE product from LUSH !! It just leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling beautifully! I like to use it as often as I can because it is just to die for !! For the amount of product in it , its definitely worth the price !
Jennifer C.
Halifax, NS
This has been my go to cream to keep new tattoos hydrated. I did not use while it was healing due to it being scented but now that it is healed this cream is so rich and helps keep the colour rich in my tattoos.
Veronica P.
This moisturizes so well. It is very hard to rinse, however. The smell is lovely and it does it's job super well. Also a very unique product. I has never heard of a body conditioner.
Alexis S.
Pincourt, QC
Expensive but totally worth the extra dollar. This is my favorite body conditioner by lush so far. Unlike Lush's other products this has more of a subtle smell and leaves your skin very soft. I usually use the moisturizing bar after my showers with it to achieve the softest skin possible.
Kirsten M.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I can get quite dry and itchy legs but I always forget to moisturize after a shower/bath. I always remember to use this product however. It leaves me with moisturize and non-itchy legs that last till the next shower! It's amazing and defiantly a HG product for me.
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
This product is really nice if you get dry often. It has a lovely scent and goes on silky smooth. The only thing I don't like about it is the price $$ and it feels kind of gummy on your hands after most of it sinks it. I would not go out of my way to buy this product.
Helen M.
Montreal
This is literally my favorite body conditioner, I always need to have this in my shower. Smells like a bouquet of roses mixed with vanilla. This also makes your body feel like silk. My number one product.
Brittany R.
Winkler , Manitoba
Makes my skin so soft after my shower! I use it at the very end of my shower before I get out. I love the scent, very fresh and lasts a pretty long time. I received mine in a Christmas gift set and would recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.