BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Heather P.
Vancouver, Bc
This stuff smells amazing and feels amazing. My favourite is applying it after I've shaved my legs. I love that a little bit of this product goes a long way. It is well worth the cost. It will leave your skin feeling so soft
Roxanne C.
Farnesdown Drive, Wokingham
This is my absolute favourite body conditioner from Lush. The fresh Floral scent that you get is gorgeous. It makes your skin incredible smooth and soft. It is slightly expensive at £16 but it's worth it. They also do a soap which is amazing. Definitely recommended.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! The smell is heavenly. It moisturizers great, I used this constantly while pregnant to keep my skin hydrated and not itchy. This is my favorite Lush product and I have a LOT of Lush.
Mandy D.
Lovely sweet and soft scent. I mostly use it for my hands, arms and legs. Keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. Comes in a smal container which fits perfectly in my purse. The texture is rich, smooth and creamy.
Sophie R.
Great product, not to rough but still a good exfoliant. Hard to get hold of in the uk but worth it due to how silky soft it leaves your skin! Smells wonderful as well! Definitely re-buying this once my pot is empty!
Megan Z.
Toronto
I was really surprised by how quickly I fell in love with ro's argan body conditioner. I usually like earthy tones but the rose scent is perfectly balanced with the argan oil. I use this every day with my yuzo body wash and it is such a blissful and delicious combo!! Makes showering 100x better.
Frankie P.
OMG! Please this scrub is the best! Please send me more because me and my daughter love it! I use it once every 2 days. The sent is better than a yanke candle! Its a PRO!!!! 5 star. Lush is the best shop ever. I would buy every time I run out of the scrub1
Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
this body conditioner is a heavily scented like cocoa, which was almost a bit nauseating. the conditioner also felt a little oily and sticky on my skin after application, which gives me the impression that it was only really moisturizing the surface of my skin.
Giorgia G.
Rome
Lush is soo great! My body is always desert dry and i have always spent a lot ON lotions while i really need a real soothing non oily conditioner and there IT was! Sulky smooth and my skin is hydrated for 24 hours!!!
Janet M.
Halifax, NS
This product is Holy Grail!! The smell is amazing, I wish it came in a perfume or body cream. I have the driest skin and my skin is smooth as silk after I use this in the shower. I will never be without this product:) It's expensive, but worth every penny!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.