BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...2 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Cassie M.
Smells great, leaves your skin feeling very soft and I found a little oily that's the only thing stopping me from giving this 5 stars I bought this at the lush at sherway in Toronto and I used this a few times a week and I would recommend this if your someone who loves the feeling of being moisturized/soft and a little bit slippery/oily
Sam G.
I love that I don't have to lotion out of the bath! This body conditioner makes my skin instantly soft and lasts until the next bath! It isn't sticky like so many lotions or moisturizers and I can go right from the bath to bed smelling oh so sweet and fresh. The lush recycling program is also an added bonus! I get to save my containers and bring them in for a freebie!
Jessica R.
At first I thought this would live up to any other lush products, and it does make your skin feel lovely after a few hours, but initially it feels dreadful.
It feels (for a good few hours after you have bathed with it) like your body is coated in candle wax.
Not for me
Caitlin B.
Parry Sound
I didn't have this scent specifically, but I had the cocoa butter kind. It was amazing. It smelled so great and made my skin so soft. It was a little oily so I would recommend using it once a week of you have blemish probe skin, but it still made me delightfully soft.
Layla
Beautiful luxurious body conditioner with an incredible smell! The only thing keeping this from 5 stars is the price, however, use a small amount on special occasions and you will be fine! Otherwise, if your not wiling to splurge, may I suggest NIVEA in shower body milk? The incredible smell is not there, but the feeling is similar enough. Either way, great product.
Abby R.
I have only had this product in sample sizes before but I am planning on purchasing it! I absolutely love body conditioners by Lush and this one does not disappoint. It's so nourishing, softening and the smell is to die for!
Sabrina B.
This is amazing! My skin has never been so soft! Not really a fan of rose scented products but I will put up with it because of the results it gives, pretty pricey but a good drugstore dupe is the neutrogena in shower lotions
Ava R.
My (small) pot of Lush's "Ro's Argan oil body conditioner" is a Lush product I will always have on handy. I fancy to use this in-shower body conditioner after I have used my "Rose Jam shower gel" for a fruity, floral scent. This body conditioner easily spreads (even with the smallest amount) and always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling of roses!
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
Didn't really like this product.  Smells very like roses....  it was described to me to have moisturising effects whilst in the shower but I felt that it just washed off my skin and there wasn't very much residue left to be able to give my skin moisture.  I wouldn't recommend this item
Courtney P.
Toronto, ON
Great body conditioner. Just put in on in the shower after cleansing and rinse off. It makes your skin silky smooth! Plus the smell is amazing! I use this every day in place of a moisturizer! Would highly recommend!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.