BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Katerina T.
ST KILDA, VICTORIA
This is one of my most favorite beauty products in my entire collection (and it's quite an enormous collection). of course, I purchased it at Lush and I'm currently on my 8th container of it, that's how much i love it. I often forget to moisturise after a shower, so this product eliminates the need to remember that, and leaves my skin feeling moisturised and supple after I've showered.
Jessica D.
This product is my go to product. I leave it in my shower I use it as you would a hair conditioner for the skin.

I like to shave with this product, it's super moisturizing and smells incredible and the scent stays all day.

The product is suitable for vegans and is cruelty free :)
This is one of my holy grail. A little hefty, but I think that goes with most Lush products. Really leaves my skin soft and feeling luxurious. Personally, I feel like this best used after shaving if you like to take make your legs feel like the smoothst dolphins in the sea.
Madison H.
Southampton, UK
This has a soft rose fragrance and is used like a hair conditioner! I find this can leave the skin a little sticky, but rinses off and leaves you with very smooth, supple skin. I love using this on my arms and shoulders in the bath!
Claudia S.
Southend
I found this product was great during pregnancy as it kept my skin soft and supple. The smell is absolutely incredible and my skin feels so soft afterwards. As a bonus, you don't need to apply a moisturizer after your shower either!
Sam G.
I love that I don't have to lotion out of the bath! This body conditioner makes my skin instantly soft and lasts until the next bath! It isn't sticky like so many lotions or moisturizers and I can go right from the bath to bed smelling oh so sweet and fresh. The lush recycling program is also an added bonus! I get to save my containers and bring them in for a freebie!
Caitlin B.
Parry Sound
I didn't have this scent specifically, but I had the cocoa butter kind. It was amazing. It smelled so great and made my skin so soft. It was a little oily so I would recommend using it once a week of you have blemish probe skin, but it still made me delightfully soft.
Cassie M.
Smells great, leaves your skin feeling very soft and I found a little oily that's the only thing stopping me from giving this 5 stars I bought this at the lush at sherway in Toronto and I used this a few times a week and I would recommend this if your someone who loves the feeling of being moisturized/soft and a little bit slippery/oily
Jessica R.
At first I thought this would live up to any other lush products, and it does make your skin feel lovely after a few hours, but initially it feels dreadful.
It feels (for a good few hours after you have bathed with it) like your body is coated in candle wax.
Not for me
Layla
Beautiful luxurious body conditioner with an incredible smell! The only thing keeping this from 5 stars is the price, however, use a small amount on special occasions and you will be fine! Otherwise, if your not wiling to splurge, may I suggest NIVEA in shower body milk? The incredible smell is not there, but the feeling is similar enough. Either way, great product.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.